Is this Helicopter proposal for real ???

The question would be - what purpose does it serve?

Missiles resemble SA-2 Guidelines, so all I can think of is that it is a part of mobile air defence battery.

I could see this being mooted as a way of helping consolidate territory gained during rapid advances, or as a way of keeping the planners of strategic recce overflights on their toes - but at great monetary cost, and technical risk.

Alternately, it might be a VHLH with a modular payload, one of which is the above configuration. Much as the Boeing Spanloader was planned for the support of oil extraction in remote areas, perhaps this beast was planned for use in hard-to-access parts of the SU.

Another, built and tested helicopter-mobile missile launcher' combo: Mi-10RVK and ZIL-135V.
This has been Mi-10 helicopter, modified to transport and unload ZIL-135V wheeled vehicle, launcher of S-5V surface-to-surface missile.
System tested up to 1965, then cancelled.

It's kind and off-topic, although could demonstrate the 1960s bold approach to combine helicopters and other stuff :cool:

614267 614268 614269

This project was in Yefim Gordon's Yakovlev OKB book about a decade ago, so yes it seems to be a genuine concept.

Looks, like only one author covers this subject - Yefim Gordon. And two his books, written with co-authors for Midland and Putnam.
Very limited stuff to discuss.
Picture looks great for me. Although, I doubt, that Yakovlev's bureau could actually build such complex and giant project - as most of their helicopters' experience concentrated in Yak-24.