Hello everyone, I'm Moses
I've been lurking on
Secret Projects for a while now — primarily using the forum as a research resource for cancelled and experimental programs. The depth of documented knowledge here is genuinely extraordinary and has directly informed a lot of my research.
A bit about me — I run a small YouTube channel called Innotrepid focused on classified, cancelled and forgotten military programs told in short format. The XB-70 Valkyrie, CL-400 Project Suntan, and various Cold War programs have been recent subjects. The Suntan content in particular sent me deep into this forum's archives.
My interest sits primarily in
- Post-1945 cancelled aircraft programs
- Cold War experimental technology
- The engineering decisions behind why programs succeeded or failed
I'm here primarily to learn from people who know these programs far better than I do. If my research ever adds anything useful to existing discussions I'll contribute where I can — but mostly I'm here to absorb what this community knows.
Looking forward to being a genuine part of the conversation.
Moses — Innotrepid