Nice picture! Welcome.Hi all, I'm John. Living in Southern California. I'm a vehicle concept designer and automotive designer, meaning I design some pretty outlandish vehicles that would never really work for video games, movies, toys, and I also work making real world cars that millions of people drive. I'm a collector of vintage aviation art and am a huge fan of Leynnwood and Roy Huxley.View attachment 686989
We might be able to provide answers, unless the project is still classified and we don't know of it. Lets try!Hi there
I’m Ana. I am from all over. I landed in Fort Worth, Texas. My mother contracted with the USAF and met my step father that way. I found this forum via google while looking up a project name I remember overhearing them discuss. Everything was always super hush hush around us. Neither of them are around to answer questions now, so I’m trying to do some digging.
Hello,
Radium, 35 years old, from France. I just love prototypes and concepts of fighter aircraft.
I am also a 3D modeler who enjoys giving live to fallen projects. Here is what I just finished :
View attachment 687332
IAI Lavi, with AN/AAQ-28 Litening pod, Griffin LGB, Python 3 and 4 missiles + EL8222 jamming pod. All was made from existing data, with great support of Israeli enthusiasts and freely offered to everyone through a famous flight simulator.
I will now concentrate on Mirage III V !
Best regards,
Radium
Diantre un compatriote ! Geez ! One fellow countryman comrade !Hello,
Radium, 35 years old, from France. I just love prototypes and concepts of fighter aircraft.
I am also a 3D modeler who enjoys giving live to fallen projects. Here is what I just finished :
View attachment 687332
IAI Lavi, with AN/AAQ-28 Litening pod, Griffin LGB, Python 3 and 4 missiles + EL8222 jamming pod. All was made from existing data, with great support of Israeli enthusiasts and freely offered to everyone through a famous flight simulator.
I will now concentrate on Mirage III V !
Best regards,
Radium
Bigre ! Impressionant ce boulot. Bievenue on this wonderful forum, from a 40 years old fellow from the same country.
I'm also French !Diantre un compatriote ! Geez ! One fellow countryman comrade !Hello,
Radium, 35 years old, from France. I just love prototypes and concepts of fighter aircraft.
I am also a 3D modeler who enjoys giving live to fallen projects. Here is what I just finished :
View attachment 687332
IAI Lavi, with AN/AAQ-28 Litening pod, Griffin LGB, Python 3 and 4 missiles + EL8222 jamming pod. All was made from existing data, with great support of Israeli enthusiasts and freely offered to everyone through a famous flight simulator.
I will now concentrate on Mirage III V !
Best regards,
Radium
Bigre ! Impressionant ce boulot. Bievenue on this wonderful forum, from a 40 years old fellow from the same country.
I'm also French !Diantre un compatriote ! Geez ! One fellow countryman comrade !Hello,
Radium, 35 years old, from France. I just love prototypes and concepts of fighter aircraft.
I am also a 3D modeler who enjoys giving live to fallen projects. Here is what I just finished :
View attachment 687332
IAI Lavi, with AN/AAQ-28 Litening pod, Griffin LGB, Python 3 and 4 missiles + EL8222 jamming pod. All was made from existing data, with great support of Israeli enthusiasts and freely offered to everyone through a famous flight simulator.
I will now concentrate on Mirage III V !
Best regards,
Radium
Bigre ! Impressionant ce boulot. Bievenue on this wonderful forum, from a 40 years old fellow from the same country.
So we live in the same place ! I live in TalenceI'm also French !Diantre un compatriote ! Geez ! One fellow countryman comrade !Hello,
Radium, 35 years old, from France. I just love prototypes and concepts of fighter aircraft.
I am also a 3D modeler who enjoys giving live to fallen projects. Here is what I just finished :
View attachment 687332
IAI Lavi, with AN/AAQ-28 Litening pod, Griffin LGB, Python 3 and 4 missiles + EL8222 jamming pod. All was made from existing data, with great support of Israeli enthusiasts and freely offered to everyone through a famous flight simulator.
I will now concentrate on Mirage III V !
Best regards,
Radium
Bigre ! Impressionant ce boulot. Bievenue on this wonderful forum, from a 40 years old fellow from the same country.
If you ever wonder @F.L. I still have that IRIAF CF-105 Arrow. I repaired the broken nosewheel only two weeks ago, during a trip to my Mom house, 100 miles south of Bordeaux where I live.
I live close to Peixotto Park !How about that. I'm working on the other end of the University there: near Unitec, if you wanna know. My home is on the other side of Bordeaux, however. So I have to catch the goddam motorway before it gets congested... Bordeaux is the third worse in France nowadays, only Paris dreadful Périphérique and Marseille are worse (if that's even remotely possible).