Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone.
I am particularly interested in the history of dogfighting & air combat manoeuvring.
By the German aviation during the WW2 as well as by the French aviation post 1945 until the 50's.
Thanks.

Hi everyone
Very happy to join here and I’m an aviation enthusiast from China.
I am learning to paint and I am very interested in experimental airplanes from the Soviet era. I am also a fan of science fiction and anime.
Hope to learn more here and create better anthropomorphic works of airplanes
Thanks.

Hello!,
My name is João, 20 years old, coming from Portugal. Ive been interested in aviation as a whole since a very early age, but i realy did not have the resources to learn about it properly. I mainly created this acount so that if i needed to, discuss some doubts, and maybe in the future, properly discuss some topics.

Hello, my name is Rick I am part of a few wargaming groups and have a love of alt history. I stumbled upon this site while looking up images for Anti-Air systems. And well place looked fun so I signed up .:)

I'm Steve, I'm a 59 year old retired software developer, boardgamer and aviation enthusiast. I volunteer at Duxford Air Museum about once a week and build scale model aircraft. Most of my time at the moment is going into http://scaleaircraftstuff.com/, a place to search for kits and accessories related to an aircraft you want to build.

I'm interested in anything with an X- in front of it, especially from WW2 and after.

Hi, I'm Nathan, I'm 45 and live in Melbourne, Australia. I'm a mechanical engineer, formerly worked in Europe in the aerospace industry, now working in other industries and I have a specific interest in aero jet engines (so much that I have a nerdy website dedicated to engine data, see also other recent post: http://jet-engines.net).

Howdy from Texas, y'all!

I'm Jeff, a Disabled US Army Vet (Cold War/non-combat related) with 5 adult children, 2 grandchildren and a LOT of time on my hands. I was chasing down pics of the BAe Harrier line, which led me here. Also looking into some of the Bugatti stuff. I'll probably be more involved in the What If Modelers. Looking to create something highly maneuverable, yet possibly meeting the US FAR part 103 regs. Design, model and see what happens...

i guess i never formally introduced myself to the SP forum.... well... hello im Sean from the states i am interested in almost anything i come across i love performance vehicles i have thought of many ways to make the M1A1's Avco Lycoming diesel turbine make more power reliably. (that should tell you a lot) i am a bit of a WW2 military fanatic/ametur historian my favorive WW2 era ship is the Iowa class BB-63 USS Missouri i love america and btw 9/11 is coming up so im in a mood. i build scale models of literally anything. love flying drones/UAV's. i am also a tech wizard as everyone calls me. if you have any questions just ask.

Hi all, thanks for the join. My name is Graham, I live in Wales UK after moving from South London some 7 years ago. My wife and I are in the throws of rebuilding a stone and slate farmhouse which was first built around 1855 (ish), which is almost finished. I'm now retired, after working most of my working life in the Petrochemical Industry (UK) as a Liquids Handling Engineer. I am interested in all things Aircraft, hold a Private Pilot's Licence and am an avid RC Model Aircraft builder & flyer. I found this forum while looking for something unusual to build as a scale radio controlled model :)

Hello. My name is Chris and I am a 53yo father of 3 living in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I work in Telecommunications as a Project Manager by day.....other times I am an avid RC Giant Scale enthusiast. I joined this forum because I am in love with the Celera 500L and would like to build a flying scale replica (say 3m wing span) in the near future. But first.....I must research. So here I am, looking forward to discussing this is beautiful aircraft and where I hope to find more info than just Google has to offer......cheers Chris.

Last edited:
Hi all! Hayden - just moved to Phoenix, AZ from SF/Bay. Work in tech industry. Long time watcher of mil-tech, scale modeler, and generally just a technology buff. Love what I've seen so far here. Wildly different from the UFO / tin hat crowd than I expected. Fantastic, detailed, and highly knowledgeable posts. Really interesting anecdotes, etc. If I can ever contribute - I will - but more than likely a fly on the wall!

keep up the good work!!!

Hi folks,

I often stumbled upon this forum looking for neerdy aircraft information and became dissapointed when I could't open the appendixes...

I developing combustion engines (proudly holding on as long as I can!) and I do have a special intrest in flight engines ever since. I live in Aachen, Germany. Old aero engines are a big inspiration to me and love to gather information. Acually I came here, because of my intrest in the XF-12 and their cooling and charging system. It's one of my favourite planes and I'm impressed by its speed and long range (and its beauty).

Dominik

Hello all,
I’m located in the lush green mountains in eastern United States and have worked in the aerospace world for nearly 40 years (yes, an old guy..). Having been associated with many aerospace and defense development projects over the years I’m all about new and exciting flying technologies. Interests have included radio control modeling, spending time in the outdoors and seeing new places and meeting great people. My job permits me access to some of the most fascinating aerospace projects they tell me I’m not supposed to talk about. I’m looking forward to interacting with others here and learning. Hope others find my post helpful. Cheers!

Hello, Hello! My name is Jerrold. I live in Dayton, Ohio in the U.S. I'm a lifelong aviation enthusiast, especially as it regards military aircraft. I'm an avid reader, model builder, amateur photographer and historian ,and past volunteer aircraft restorer at aircraft museums. Looking forward to seeing what's in this group!

Hi My name is Rihard Sausman i am 43 years old from Subotica Serbia . My intrests are helicopter projects from former yugoslavija and europe and aslso in trasport aviation

Rihard Sausman

Attachments

• 3F6AAE7D-761D-4761-A931-5CAFC507F2E9.jpeg
    3F6AAE7D-761D-4761-A931-5CAFC507F2E9.jpeg
    376.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Xenryk.jpg
    Xenryk.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 9
  • pobrane-latajacy skuter.jpg
    pobrane-latajacy skuter.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi Guys, I'm unable to disclose personal info publicly, other than I'm a middle aged family guy in the technology business with a wife & kids, my job includes being involved with privately held aerospace, space, and robotics / AI companies like SpaceX, Gingko Bioworks (provides biotech to MRNA moderna), Robinhood, and others. So I have a lot of interesting information in my hands about business trends, space politics, and so on. What brought me here was a thread on "Adam and Eve" declassified by CIA which intellectually frightens me. I've known about this topic for years but this book provided reasonable logical evidence (evenly deposits of mud that travelled at high speeds - which I've seen in person through Earth Science research) - and a frightening theory/scenario whereby a fast mud storm sweeps the Earth quickly in a single day. Also I'm interested in Secret Space Programs (SSPs), Niburu/PX research, and true Earth history (ancient societies, etc.) Being kicked off Social Media I've created my own www.disruptivefare.com/active and manage a few blogs.

Hello, people call me Bear, I'm 36, and I'm here as a student of rare aircraft from all of aviation history; but primarily experimental, research, prototype, testbed and other rare aircraft from the period of 1925-1945. As well as civilian experimental craft from all eras.
My favorites are aircraft with unusual or ugly designs. haha.

Hello, people call me Tipo, and I'm 17. I am really interested in armored vehicles, and in my search for more and more I stumbled upon this forum. I am mainly interested in tanks and aircraft, specifically from minor counties like South Africa and Italy. Excited to see what you guys find :).

Hello. My name is Wilson and I'm 50 yrs old. I have been into the subject of military equipment since the early 1980's and have followed the subject since then. My main interests include stealth tech, Chinese and Russian military hardware. I have lurked on this site for a while and have decided to 'dive on in' and introduce myself and post my first ever post here. Take care and catch you soon.

Hi there
SgtGungHo reporting in
I work in Australia as an IT consultant at one of Australian telecommunication companies. Admittedly, I am a nerd. I enjoy discussing a wide range of topics and looking forwards to talk with you guys about miltiary stuffs and all. I am not native English speaker, so pardon my occassional syntatic errors. Cheers.

Hi all, I used to work for BAE Systems and informally on Project Greenglow, I was a kind of "social media manager/filter" who monitored external developments and passed the interesting stuff to Dr Ron Evans. I think user "antigravité" (Alex Szames) will remember me. I'd like to shamelessly plug APEC, where both Ron and I have presented some potted histories of our involvement with Greenglow, here and here. Anyone with an interest in alternative propulsion is welcome to join (we have Zoom conferences every other Saturday).