Introduce Yourself

Uncle Slacky

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Hi all, I used to work for BAE Systems and informally on Project Greenglow, I was a kind of "social media manager/filter" who monitored external developments and passed the interesting stuff to Dr Ron Evans. I think user "antigravité" (Alex Szames) will remember me. I'd like to shamelessly plug APEC, where both Ron and I have presented some potted histories of our involvement with Greenglow, here and here. Anyone with an interest in alternative propulsion is welcome to join (we have Zoom conferences every other Saturday).

JackWhite

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm Jack and I'm interested in everything related to aerospace technologies. I hope to find new knowledge there :)

Pihi

Reaction score
Website
www.taulukauppa.com
Hello! I am very interested about aviation, scalemodelling and early jets. Just find this site and start searching interesting material for my models. My name is Jari, i live in Finland and work as a teacher. I have also own small business where i paint mainly comission works for customers with airbrush.

Zinoviy Alexeev

Reaction score
Hi there!
My name is Zinovy, I am 37 and I live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. I am leading a team of military historians, engineers and reconstructors. We find rare prototypes, concepts, patents and restore them, then publish and show to people.

Conspirator

CLEARANCE: L5
Reaction score
hello! its me again. just call me hunter if necessary. but anyway, please check my profile status i could use some help with my great grandfathers World War 2 photos. i have explained further there.

slopecorn

Reaction score
hi there.

I am in search of any aircraft with similar proportions to this one. Most importantly, the distance from the trailing edge of the wing to the leading edge of the horizontal stabilizer (14 inches)

It can be a fictional craft, or anything else. I really want to make something jet-like while maintaining the proportions. This plane is really fun but I'm looking for a more scale/ sci fi exotic flavor.

50" wing, 36x8" fuselage + 4.5" chord rudder, 8" nose in front of hte leading edge, wing chord 8" (trailing edge at the 16 mark) and 5.5 inch chord stabilizer

Attachments

• IMG_20211010_094641_081.jpg
    IMG_20211010_094641_081.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • buzz fuselage.jpg
    buzz fuselage.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

T. A. Gardner

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
hi there.

I am in search of any aircraft with similar proportions to this one. Most importantly, the distance from the trailing edge of the wing to the leading edge of the horizontal stabilizer (14 inches)

It can be a fictional craft, or anything else. I really want to make something jet-like while maintaining the proportions. This plane is really fun but I'm looking for a more scale/ sci fi exotic flavor.

50" wing, 36x8" fuselage + 4.5" chord rudder, 8" nose in front of hte leading edge, wing chord 8" (trailing edge at the 16 mark) and 5.5 inch chord stabilizer
I think this is what you are looking for. Watch the episode below. The plane in it is what you are asking for I think.

Last edited:

T. A. Gardner

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
My latest article:

CubCam

Cub Aircraft Corp. Ltd Historian, CAHS # 6147
Reaction score
Hello fellow aviation buffs:

I found your site while researching information for my own project Forgotten Cub Aircraft. Very little has been written about this Canadian company and since I was born in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, it has become my quest. I am documenting all assembled and manufactured Cub Aircraft and including a detailed history of aviation in Hamilton. Several limited production aircraft flew at the Hamilton Municipal Airport, including the first Noury N65 and possibly the White Aircraft prototype. I am also a retired IT professional and have developed a research methodology I call Cub Cochran Collaboration (CCC). I am a member of the Canadian Aviation Historical Society (CAHS) and have written newsletter articles that document my research to date. Thank you for allowing me to join this unique forum..... Cam

GRC-One

Reaction score
Hi! I am Brian H., living in California, USA. I'm a retired auto mechanic. Have been an aviation enthusiast since my Dad got his Private Pilots License in the mid-'60s. I assisted my late friend James "Seamus" McCaughley in documenting the creation of the "Bleagle", (N540BE) a highly modified 1980 CHRISTEN EAGLE II Biplane. I still have hopes of obtaining my PPL. I enjoy researching & learning about unusual aircraft. I am a modeler, always on the lookout for new project ideas.

Gerard31956

Reaction score
Website
www.drareg.nl

a58210

Reaction score
Hi, Hola, Привет, currently a university student studying aerospace engineering and missile. I am looking for useful information to perform the work. Visit ours site https://missilery.info/

Peter Ocker

Reaction score
Website
www.peterocker.de
Hi, I'm Peter from southern part of Germany.
Passionated pilot of gliders and motor aircraft, modern or vintage

Author of book "MAN-Die Allrad-Alleskönner" (1998, history of MAN's military vehicles with the cube-type cab, development 1964 until today, so "KAT I", "KAT II", "KAT "III" etc., SX, LX, FX, HX vehicle ranges)
Author of book "Hans Jacobs-Pionierleben im Flugzeugbau" (2012, gliders, famous assault gliders DFS 230 as well as Me 328 and Me 262 wood projects) see also www.peterocker.de

Main interests:
- historic aviation
- historic aviation with gliders (worldwide) and research aircraft of DFS Ainring
- military trucks, mainly of MAN company

Please contact me via email directly, can be found on my website, thank you.
Looking forward to great contacts!

Boomerang503

Reaction score
I'm usually not much for introductions, but here we go.

I'm a college student taking up network engineering. I always had a fascination for aviation. Multiple searches for various prototypes have led me to this forum.