• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Introduce Yourself

overscan (PaulMM)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully so, though it's many years since I posted there last (as "aerospacetech"). I still looked in from time to time, but it's just bot-infested tumbleweeds since the "migration". I'm not sure I've ever seen a more botched IT project in my 20+ year career :)

Fedaykin

CLEARANCE: Restricted
Reaction score
We shall see, Key Publishing forum is now a barren wasteland ever since they implemented their "Improvements"...

Sharkie

Reaction score
Hi I am Sharkie from India. I am interested in defense topics especially stealth technology and military aviation.

Nik

CLEARANCE: Secret
Reaction score
Apologies for absence.

I'd been a long-time lurker, joined, contributed slightly then, in quick succession, lost *both* my PCs to multiple drive crashes circa 2012, along with most of my favourites, pass-words etc etc. I did manage to salvage many CAD files from slide-mount archive drives, but not the 'active' stuff...

Serendipitously, after recently returning as a lurker, I spotted my ';-)' logo. Guessed which e-mail I'd surely used, got a password reset. (Thank you, Paul !! )

Funny thing is how much has come full circle to those decade-old topics-- now a bit faster, lots more IT/AI, much more 'private' space stuff, and Reaction Engine's implausibly efficient heat exchanger confirmed as workable.

FWIW, I never did hear back if RE use 'Eolian Harping' and Fast Fourier to monitor those capillaries' condition. Beyond a *memorable* smiley, of course, of course...

Cannonfodder43

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Been a bit of a lurker for the past half a year or more. Stumbled upon this site and after a cursory inspection revealed this to be a place full of information and discussion not seen in most places on the internet, registered. As a military technology enthusiast this place appears to be another rare gold mine of info and civility, both in short supply these days.

I don't expect to offer much to this site but hope to learn what I can and if possible offer back what I can.

Baco

Reaction score
Hi everyone
My name is Daniel Gomez an RC Modeller form Argentina. I´m fan of averything capable of flying (or not...).
As an Rc Modeller my focus are Argentina´s FMA aircrafts or projects.
One of my last is this Horten Sin Cola Interceptor here with a IAe 22 Dl trainer

Attachments

cmoretto

Reaction score
Hi,
Thank you for having me join your forum.
I am French, I live in New York and I am interested in french prototypes from the 1930 to nowadays.

Trak

Reaction score
Hello there!
A search for some unusual types of aircraft brought me here.
I need to look around first.
Looks great at first sight though.

Cheers.

badd

Reaction score
Greetings and respect to all. Scott, 62 year old American, anonymous though if anybody can ID me from the biographical bits, by all means give me a ping. I did computer/comm systems architecture work for Teledyne, DARPA, McDonnell Douglas, and Boeing from 1982-1998 (then left the aerospace segment). In terms of "classic" unbuilt aerospace projects, the only one I worked on was the Common Support Aircraft (all purpose E-2/S-3/ES-3/EA-6B/KA-6/C-2 replacement), but I worked on or with a bunch of unbuilt or prototype C4ISR projects and demonstrations in the 1990s, and on or with one of the losing downselect teams for projects like the F-23 and UK/Turkey King Cobras.

I'm particularly interested in though not terribly knowledgeable about mid-30s through 60s military aviation, especially carrier and patrol/recon/intelligence gathering.