Interbellum and WW2 period (1918-1945) experimental and small-known artillery

Hello I found these blueprints while looking through German archives. First part is squeeze bore PAK guns on K18 wheel carriage. Then 128mm Panzerjagerkanone L/74 and then there is a 33300mm long barrel that I cannot identify.
 

Attachments

  • PAK 128-105 bl 1.png
    PAK 128-105 bl 1.png
    663 KB · Views: 58
  • PAK 105-75 bl 1.png
    PAK 105-75 bl 1.png
    609.9 KB · Views: 54
  • PAK 105-88 bl 1.png
    PAK 105-88 bl 1.png
    632.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 33,3m Rohr bl.png
    33,3m Rohr bl.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • PAK 128-105 bl 2.png
    PAK 128-105 bl 2.png
    763.2 KB · Views: 47
  • PzJagK 128 L74.png
    PzJagK 128 L74.png
    824.5 KB · Views: 55
Does anybody have any blueprints of 10,5 cm KWK L/70 or its ammo? I could only find these few blueprints.
 

Attachments

  • 105 Pzgr. 39-43 bl.JPG
    105 Pzgr. 39-43 bl.JPG
    336.1 KB · Views: 5
  • KWK 105 L-70 bl 1.jpg
    KWK 105 L-70 bl 1.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom