Scott Kenny
ACCESS: USAP
- Joined
- 15 May 2023
- Messages
- 19,728
- Reaction score
- 28,250
Like the title says.
I'm asking for this in terms of a scifi setting, but this is the most technical forum I hang out on. (In terms of having AESA lasers for the terminal point defense layer, analogous to the 20mm guns in WW2, and it matters for relative velocity for the Autonomous Kill Vehicles aka fighters)
Are we talking thousands of degrees per second? Millions?
Thanks! (and if this is more appropriate to be in a different place, please move it appropriately mods.)
I'm asking for this in terms of a scifi setting, but this is the most technical forum I hang out on. (In terms of having AESA lasers for the terminal point defense layer, analogous to the 20mm guns in WW2, and it matters for relative velocity for the Autonomous Kill Vehicles aka fighters)
Are we talking thousands of degrees per second? Millions?
Thanks! (and if this is more appropriate to be in a different place, please move it appropriately mods.)