Ground Based Interceptor (GBI)

Are there any links or other such information on these NG rocket-motors and the NGI booster stack?
Considering that there is still a competition between NG and Lockheed for NGI, you are unlikely to get any information on the specifics of either the rocket motors or stack for either competitor until after the downselect happens.

you are unlikely to get any information on the specifics of either the rocket motors or stack for either competitor until after the downselect happens.

Since this will be a replacement for the GBI missile I assume the NGI missile Will have the same exterior dimensions so that it can fit into the GBI launch silos?

Since this will be a replacement for the GBI missile I assume the NGI missile Will have the same exterior dimensions so that it can fit into the GBI launch silos?
I expect it to use the same silos, though isn't GBI hot launched so the silo is a lot bigger than the missile itself?

Meaning that they could bump diameter a little bit and still be compatible with the GBI silos.