How can this ship, with a mere depth charge and deck gun, win a world war? It's not even a battleship!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower-class_corvette
Then you aren't discussing FF(X).
On the contrary, it's extremely useful.
I think "minor conflict" and "Red Sea" are synonymous. The region hasn't ever seen peace. It likely never will.
Tomahawk strikes and shooting down cruise missiles that bothered Mason. That's all it needs to do. That's what CENTCOM craves.
My bad I thought they were using the Perries' spare guns they gave the cutters for the FF(X). 57mm is better because it has modern ammo.
Then, they'll have to manage Russia on their own, I guess? Oh well. It just means the U.S. can put more forces into INDOPACCOM's fight and pull everything else from Europe if NATO goes kaput. America doesn't want to shed its empire, but if it has to, it will help it in the China fight.