[Fantasy] Chinese Projects Fan Art

The CH-69 (22+47) Chinoprey "making helo maintainers faint at its meer appearance!" :D

Nive CGI work though.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc141/twinoceans/airplane%20pix/chinaj-xx2.jpg

Give me tears as it reminds me so much of my baby, yf-23 :'(

Attachments

• chinaj-xx2.jpg
    chinaj-xx2.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 255
pleasant to eye, but *underpowered* monster (judging from the nozzles size) with *bad* aerodynamics and zillion RCS hot spots

flateric said:
pleasant to eye, but *underpowered* monster (judging from the nozzles size) with *bad* aerodynamics and zillion RCS hot spots
True, the mig 1.42/1.44 tails and canards style don't look so sympathetic in term of stealths. However, I feel the need to point out that all the extra stuff popping out from the planes are just doors for weapon bays and of course, the wheels. Though fanart, it's still a good impression of one of the two Shenyang design.

I really like the third picture down in Reply #4 (the one that kind of looks F-15 like), by Deino

KJ Lesnick

a serious find , a trove of treasure for a less than stable mind called r16 who thinks at least half of the nearly 50 pictures he saved should be in series production , at least as a plastic model .

r16 said:
a serious find , a trove of treasure for a less than stable mind called r16 who thinks at least half of the nearly 50 pictures he saved should be in series production , at least as a plastic model .
Sometimes, I have no idea what you're saying.

donnage99,

Basically he's saying that at least 50% of the pictures depicted should have been developed at minimum into scale-models, if not into outright production as actual aircraft.

Last edited:
ı really would have liked to have some as injected moulded kits . As for operational combat aircraft what ı would like more would be having the ability to produce them . Since ı would need lots of people analysing things and they would give me Raptor equivalents (ie not good looking) from drawing to squadron service in less than a decade . These guys can be ruthless in killing dreams you know .

and don't worry , there are times ı also don't know what ı am saying but the magic works everytime .

[....]

Your private disputes have nothing to do with that tread nor is this the right place tp post such things !

Content was deleded.

Deino

this layout as I known was not fantsy but a real proposal

Attachments

• menglong.jpg
    menglong.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 229
rousseau said:
this layout as I known was not fantsy but a real proposal

That looks a lot like the F-35, except with two engines...

... but has a delta canard configuration !!! ???

As far as I know is the latest info on the XXJ that Chengdu (CAC) finally got the "go" to proceed with its design which should finally be built in cooperation with its competitor SAC.

It is rumoured that SCA proposed a design similar to or the design it showed in Zhuhai 2006 (?) ... and regarding CAC's proposal it is said to be a stealthy delta-canrad ... in that way this "FAN ART" could be the so far most realistic one.

Deino

also, this is not a drawing come from China but Russ

It is believable that FSW was one of layout of PAKFA before 2007 and China has almost no experience with FSW ergo they won't take such risk to put FSW on their new generation fighter which is so important to them.

Attachments

• t509.jpg
    t509.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 128
rousseau said:

It is believable that FSW was one of layout of PAKFA before 2007 and China has almost no experience with FSW ergo they won't take such risk to put FSW on their new generation fighter which is so important to them.

100% for sure not !!!

This is a "design" made by an allmost famour Chinese artist named "LEGO" ... just take a look thru this tread, there are several from him !

Sadly he stopped posting new designs at about 4 years ago ... ???

Deino

any place to find all his work ? The search engines give a full content of normal Legos , not fighters .

Deino said:
rousseau said:

100% for sure not !!!

This is a "design" made by an allmost famour Chinese artist named "LEGO" ... just take a look thru this tread, there are several from him !

Deino

really? How did you know this layout which clearly was come from Russ 4 years ago or just was a coincidence?

Attachments

• 20080905151542777.jpg
    20080905151542777.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 148
rousseau said:
Deino said:
rousseau said:

100% for sure not !!!

Deino

really? How did you know this layout which clearly was come from Russ 4 years ago or just was a coincidence?

Call it coincidence or copy paste ... ??? If You look at this Raptorsky its clearly not a real concept but only a cut & paste Fan-Art or so of a Raptor + Berkut line drawing.

So there's really no "need for experience" (as You said with China) for a fan art as both are no real projects.... and with these fan arts I think Chinese fans have a lot more experience than Russian ones. ;)

Deino

Some more of the bastardized son of yf-23 and mig 1.44 ;D

Oh, forgot! Here's one more! This last pic is a different concept, by the way.

Attachments

• j-14.jpg
    j-14.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 170
  • j-14 2.jpg
    j-14 2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 183
  • J-14_3.jpg
    J-14_3.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 129
  • J-14.jpg
    J-14.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 171
Again some 'nice' fan-art !

http://www.runnaaf.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48:200812&catid=7:03-pr-china-&Itemid=14

Deino

Attachments

• DF-133 - page.JPG
    DF-133 - page.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 174
  • DF-133 - cover.JPG
    DF-133 - cover.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 154
Hi,

is this a real design ?.

Attachments

• CHINA.jpg
    CHINA.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 814
Deino, u got any additional pics of this?

Attachments

• j-xx.jpg
    j-xx.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 163
I had thought that perhaps that airplane was Mikoyan's submission for the PAK FA program, given its MiG 1.44-like appearance. Has Mikoyan's design proposal for PAK FA been released to the public?

blackkite said:
I heard that canard has bad influence for stealth.
I've heard that too, but I'm not quite sure if that must be the case. I saw some concept art for the JSF that had canards. The complaint I've heard about them is that they constitute a large moving surface in front of the wing. That might be fixed if one were to have the FLCS freeze the canard during cruising flight to prevent RCS-enhancing deflections. Perhaps one would utilize elevons and TVC for pitch during that regime of flight. During WVR, the canards are unfrozen and can act to control the airplane, which is where low RCS is less important.

Unless the canards have to be on the same plane with the wings, they would significantly contribute to increase RCS regardless they are moving or not from 12 o'clock head on. And even if it's being aligned with the wings on the same plane and angles both horizontally and vertically, it would still contribute to increasing RCS nonetheless from a diagonal view.

One of the reasons why aircraft has bigger RCS from the rear is due to its horizontal tails. However, this is acceptable because the rear is not as important as the front (you have to fly over the target for them to be looking at ur behind, in which case, they're already dead). Imagine bringing those RCS contributors from the rear to the front of the aircraft, and you see why it's generally considered that canards are bad for stealth regardless.

Back to topic, that design came from Chengdu Corperation that appeared couple times on Chinese media.

The latest fan art ... ;D

Attachments

• XXJ fake take-off 1.jpg
    XXJ fake take-off 1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 164
  • XXJ fake take-off 2.jpg
    XXJ fake take-off 2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 156
  • XXJ fake take-off nice.jpg
    XXJ fake take-off nice.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 165
  • XXJ fake 5 side.jpg
    XXJ fake 5 side.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 199
flateric said:
RCS hot spots? Where do you see them? I'm not saying you're wrong, it's just that I'm interested in learning more about LO design.

More than just a fan, this guy submitted these designs as part of his thesis in a Beijing university concerning the topic of strake generated vortice interaction with canard vortices.
Wow,historia