CSBA "Third Offset" paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:

Last edited:

IMHO this debate would make a good PhD program as there appears to be no real answer when your forces could become hostage is hybrid warfare scenario.

each fwrd deployed unit is a different case also, IMHO

IMHO this debate would make a good PhD program as there appears to be no real answer when your forces could become hostage is hybrid warfare scenario.

each fwrd deployed unit is a different case also, IMHO
McMaster et al are correct Forward Stationing is necessary now but, they also draw ire increasingly.
If even Near Peers understand you can travel transoceanic and then appear from anywhere, to anywhere, periodic forward exercises would be enough.

Attachments

• Hvy transport1.jpg
    Hvy transport1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Hvy transport.jpg
    Hvy transport.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Med transport.jpg
    Med transport.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Light transport.jpg
    Light transport.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 14
  • UCRAS.jpg
    UCRAS.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Atk Helio.jpg
    Atk Helio.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 13
  • CAS.jpg
    CAS.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Light Fighter.jpg
    Light Fighter.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 13
  • FA-XX.jpg
    FA-XX.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 13
  • FA-XXa.jpg
    FA-XXa.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 14
  • FA-XXb.jpg
    FA-XXb.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 15
  • FA-XX + FB-XX.jpg
    FA-XX + FB-XX.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 16
This is another thread which simply reposts articles available elsewhere and adds nothing to my knowldge of "unbuilt" or "secret" projects.
If I want to read about the "threat from China" there are plenty of websites and traditional media where I can do so.
If I want an uninformed rant about US policy I can go on Twitter.

Don’t read the threads you don’t like seems an elegant and simple solution, no?

One of the best things, IMHO, about this site is that, as a busy man with a job and family commitments, I can come here and save a massive amount of time finding news of interest.

I much prefer that to going on Google or having to check dozens of sites daily which I don’t have time to do.

To enable persistent decisive security, a joint concept of operation is needed to maneuver in the weather domain for effective shaping effects. Nuclear assisted techniques is capable of induce effective shock, however the escalation effects are excessive. Discovering tipping points with AI assisted supercomputing can enable effects via precision energy manipulation, currently enabled by declining access barrier to space. Ultimately a system of systems solution is the way forward to provide overmatch in peer competition within this domain. :)

This is another thread which simply reposts articles available elsewhere and adds nothing to my knowldge of "unbuilt" or "secret" projects.
If I want to read about the "threat from China" there are plenty of websites and traditional media where I can do so.
If I want an uninformed rant about US policy I can go on Twitter.
Somebody forcing you to read this? You're not a helpless baby bird, swallowing whatever momma puts in front of you. If you don't like a topic, don't read it. Surely you're capable of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.