- Joined
- 21 April 2009
- Messages
- 14,378
- Reaction score
- 9,517
How many air forces should a nation have? One would think 3+ is enough.....
agile software development
McMaster et al are correct Forward Stationing is necessary now but, they also draw ire increasingly.https://www.washingtontimes.com/new..._term=Editorial - Military - Early Bird Brief
IMHO this debate would make a good PhD program as there appears to be no real answer when your forces could become hostage is hybrid warfare scenario.
each fwrd deployed unit is a different case also, IMHO
To enable persistent decisive security, a joint concept of operation is needed to maneuver in the weather domain for effective shaping effects. Nuclear assisted techniques is capable of induce effective shock, however the escalation effects are excessive. Discovering tipping points with AI assisted supercomputing can enable effects via precision energy manipulation, currently enabled by declining access barrier to space. Ultimately a system of systems solution is the way forward to provide overmatch in peer competition within this domain.
Somebody forcing you to read this? You're not a helpless baby bird, swallowing whatever momma puts in front of you. If you don't like a topic, don't read it. Surely you're capable of that?This is another thread which simply reposts articles available elsewhere and adds nothing to my knowldge of "unbuilt" or "secret" projects.
If I want to read about the "threat from China" there are plenty of websites and traditional media where I can do so.
If I want an uninformed rant about US policy I can go on Twitter.