AvPro Advanced Naval Fighter

pedrospe

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Hi everyone,i build last year this model ,based on an Avpro project for a naval stealth fighter,hope you like it.

FN-XX

PP276FAR-462.jpg

PP276FAR-461.jpg

PP276FAR-460.jpg

I really love the skill and the amount of detail you put in each and every model of yours, especially considering the fact they seem to be quite small in scale. Congratulations!

Just one question: why the blue scheme on all of them? Are you not tempted to paint them in drab with markings and roundels for instance? Or black? Or in company guise? In NASA guise even?

Hi Stargazer,thanks a lot,i´m glad that you like my models,althought the pictures give the idea that my models are big,in fact they are a bit small,i use the 1-175 scale,this model for example,measures about 12,5 cm long and about 5 cm width,and sometimes it gives me a lot of work to build the interior of the cockpit since they are so small,about your question i usually use grey tons on my models,light,medium and dark greys,since i don´t use an airbrush,it is easyer if i paint them using just one colour,althought i have some models on witch i use two tons of grey,but this blueish ton that you see it´s because of the light when i take the photos,because unfortenately i´m not a very good photografer.

best regards

Pedro