A transport aircraft in China

Yeung143

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
我从未见过这样的飞机。我查了一本关于中国国产飞机的书,但没有找到任何有用的信息。有谁知道它叫什么?

Attachments

• 33F8F235-D509-412F-A4D2-97795E95A33B.png
    33F8F235-D509-412F-A4D2-97795E95A33B.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 506
I have never seen such a plane. I looked up a book about domestic planes in China, but I didn't find any useful information. Does anyone know what it's called?

It is called XG-1. With a payload of 30 heavily armed paratroopers and 2 main and co-pilots, it can also be used to transport cargo. It is a dual-purpose gliding aircraft that enters the enemy in an unpowered and covert way. Germany had this precedent in World War II, but it could only carry more than 10 heavily armed paratroopers, and the gliding transport aircraft developed by Wang Zhu could carry 30 paratroopers, which can be said to be a giant glider. Unfortunately, it was developed in early 1946, and the Anti-Japanese War was over and failed to play its expected role. In addition to landing gears, instruments and control systems, the aircraft is all made of bamboo and wood composite structures, which is unprecedented in the world. It is a bold attempt and innovation in the history of Chinese aviation and even in the history of world aviation.