Willys-Overland P/A-I shipborne anti-ship missile project

Vahe Demirjian

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
The Retromechanix website contains PDFs of Willys-Overland company documents regarding the P/A-1 ship-launched anti-ship missile at these links:

Given that the page about P/A (Pilotless Aircraft) designations at the Designation-Systems page by Andreas Parsch is mostly outdated, the documents about the P/A-I posted at the Retromechanix website are enlightening, considering that the P/A-IX designation was allocated to a guided missile design study from Goodyear.

The Retromechanix website contains PDFs of Willys-Overland company documents regarding the P/A-1 ship-launched anti-ship missile at these links:
Behind the paywall...

P.S. Could you at least say, how detailed the data is? Is it worth to pay the money, if I want to wrote a comprehensive article about this system?

Behind the paywall...

P.S. Could you at least say, how detailed the data is? Is it worth to pay the money, if I want to wrote a comprehensive article about this system?
The Willys-Overland documents about the P/A-I describe configurations investigated for the P/A-I, warhead design, guidance system, aerodynamic propulsion, and hydrodynamic propulsion of the P/A-I.

It may be worth paying money to get access to the links containing files regarding the P/A-I, since each monthly document release is only $9.99.

Back
Top Bottom