Who wants what? (Bomber project models)

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: USAP
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
I'm working ona few 1/144 scale models of unbuilt bomber projects for "Fantastic Plastic." We're trying to figure out what other models would sell reasonably well. This seems liek the right place to ask. So, those who might be interested in resin model kits, point your browsers here:
http://www.up-ship.com/Book/bomproj.htm

Take a look at the drawings, see if anything appeals. Probably easiest would be to post crops of the designs you're interested in. I'll answer questions about what plane designs are ("That's a Boeing Model mumblemumble") but otherwise won't give opinions on models. I want to know what Da Public thinks.

Thanks!

I reposted your request on www.whatifmodelers.com/forum as well. More modellers there.

Scott - I think that this stuff will be of interest for many people

Northrop long-range strike proposals, including QSP aircraft.
BTW, their hypersonic strike platform is absent in your collection as well as Lockheed LRSA.

FALCON HCV

NX-2

Boeing BWB bombers/tankers

Senior Peg

Scott

Does it have to be 1/144, as thinking the B-68 might look rather tasty in 1/72, where the extra detail would go down well. Obviously for the bigger beasts 1/144 would have to be the maximum scale and going by the drawings some of those could still be monsters !!!!!!!!!.

Any chance of scaling up the Avro 730 to 1/72, that would look cool with the Airfix TSR-2 kits at the shows. ;)

Thorvic said:
Does it have to be 1/144

No.

Thorvic said:
Any chance of scaling up the Avro 730 to 1/72, that would look cool with the Airfix TSR-2 kits at the shows. ;)

It is unlikely, as the guy I'm making these models for already offers a 1/144 version, and multiple scales of the same design tends to lead to minimal profits.