Vought Model to identify

allysonca

ACCESS: Secret
Top Contributor
Reaction score
How about this one.... I received it at the same time that I secured 3 Vought TFX proposals. Supposed to be a Vought concept.

Attachments

• fish3.jpg
    fish3.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 1,094
Maybe an updated/supersonic Cutlass proposal in deep navy blue - rather than a black craft of rather later scope..

allysonca said:
How about this one.... I received it at the same time that I secured 3 Vought TFX proposals. Supposed to be a Vought concept.

Looks high speed to me.

Mr London 24/7 said:
Allysonca: Thank you for this (and the other fabulous pictures of your collection BTW). I think this one is on the forum somewhere as a drawing as it seems familiar (I had a quick look in Vought HSV/SAMI thread but don't see it). Probably another member will know.

I also looked there. I think this is what it actually reminded me of - the McDonnell-Douglas Dedicated Technology Demonstrator.

http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2867.msg31745.html#msg31745

index.php

Is this a Vought? I'm inclined to look at a Convair Kingfish configuration

Attachments

• Convair Kingfish_2.jpg
    Convair Kingfish_2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 839
Bazinga said:
Is this a Vought? I'm inclined to look at a Convair Kingfish configuration

Allyson made it pretty clear in another topic this week that she was 100% sure about the Vought connection.

I've actually had 6 variants of the Fish and Kingfish in-house models from GD and they are nothing like this one.

Hi all,

I remembered that,I saw a drawing to it in NASA report,but I think it was not
from Vought .

hesham said:
I remembered that,I saw a drawing to it in NASA report,but I think it was not
from Vought .

Allyson said she got it as part of a Vought set of models.

She also said she is a personal relative of Chance Vought, so I would tend to trust her on this one... ::) ::)

My dear Skyblazer,

I just thought not sure of course,and Allysonca is right,but I saw it in a NASA report.

allysonca said:

Any more on this, or might it be possible to see more angles of this one (particularily rear) my dear allysonca?

Are there any other images available of this one?