US UAV and UCAV Technology

Josh_TN

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
I’d think directed microwaves would be most effective. CS pellets would probably be the simplest but runs afoul chemical warfare bans.

shin_getter

Reaction score
Well gas has been used by Israel already, so it really isn't a new development. In any case physical danger wasn't the constraint in gas employment and drones don't add all that much.

There is a quite a long list of suppressive effects that can be applied, but no much that is properly restraining. I wonder if anyone is working on drones to work with rope and knots. Don't need a cowboy to lasso no more.

aonestudio

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
Kratos, General Atomics Get Contracts for Off-Board Sensing Station (OBSS) aircraft.

jsport

what do you know about surfing Major? you're from-
Reaction score
Kratos, General Atomics Get Contracts for Off-Board Sensing Station (OBSS) aircraft.
this is Congressional capture at it's pinacle. These are not survivable, high performance-endurance craft. Concept testing at best. Skeet to any decent IADS.

tequilashooter

Reaction score
this is Congressional capture at it's pinacle. These are not survivable, high performance-endurance craft. Concept testing at best. Skeet to any decent IADS.
I mean lets face it no offense to other 5th/6th gen aircraft programs but I dont see any of them ever being used in any serious operations if we exclude short range air defenses. Russia, Europe and of course as we see now the U.S. want their next gen aircrafts to control drones doing attacks because your obviously not risking the life of the pilot as much and they are cheap to produce.

aonestudio

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
:oops:
- Design borrows heavily from the extended range version of the MQ-1C Gray Eagle.
- Full load of 16 Hellfire missiles.
- Needs less than 800 feet to take off or land the aircraft.
- Launch and recover it from rough airfields, dirt roads, dry riverbeds, or possibly even onboard ships.