This is hilariously funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
0gjA-2CdHl6Juawd_pDm-_0BALwqjD6kn9cXfHUMbHZ_mdPvLO0rJy5QAP4RGtqi_k2YxCMn_JcO=s640-nd-v1

As Grace and her friends try to dismantle the grow operation, chaos breaks loose as the police (called by Mabely on the purported poachers), Jacques's people, and the creditors all arrive at the house. Grace chooses to burn the pot so no one can have it. Unable to resist, Martin opens the doors to the greenhouse and sends out a cloud of pot smoke that envelops the crowd.

I have to find the one with Ronaldino and Jar Jar Binks...

This one made me chuckle...

Last edited:
An experimental physicist goes to the president of his university asking for funds for a particle accelerator. The president is aghast at the cost. 'The theoretical physicists only ask for pencils, paper and wastepaper baskets,' he says. 'The philosophy department doesn't even ask for wastepaper baskets!'

An oldie, but a classic.

At a very young age, a child growing up on a dairy farm is noticed as a mathematical prodigy. He wins prizes and then scholarships, eventually finding a position as a theoretical physicist as a university. Unfortunately, due to budget cuts in his department, he's made redundant and he goes back to family farm.

As it turns out, farming is in his blood, and he discovers a previously undiscovered affinity with the work, and the other farm hands. Nonetheless, he also misses the atmosphere of his college life and it occurs to him that he could combine the two with a seminar on cattle.

In the milking shed then, he assembles all of the other farm workers and sets up a blackboard. When he has their attention, he draws a circle on the blackboard and begins, 'Consider a spherical cow in a vacuum...'

Driving home from work, I saw a sign that said $1000 fine for littering, I threw my trash out the window, got pulled over by a cop and he wanted to give me a ticket and I said no way, I wanted my $1000 since this spot was fine for littering.

Reminds me of Bill Murray in "Groundhog day". Since he is trapped in a time loop and always awakening in his hotel bed at 5:59 the next day... he tries everything.

Among all the crazy things he does: he drives like a whacko across Punxtowney and when a cop ask him "open your window" he starts behaving as in a McDonald drive, telling the (puzzled) cop
"So give me a Big Mac with mayonnaise and fries..."

Next he is seen thrown in a jail cell, laughing his a$$ off.

And next day he awakes in his hotel bed.

I also love when he teach the groundhog how to drive a car.

that movie is fantastic.

It just dawned on me that, long before Top Gun, Grumman had a flying boat called GOOSE... luckily enough, it did not have ejector seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.