This is hilariously funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have no idea on Earth who is that Brian fellow -
You don't know Brian Blessed?!?! Blasphemy!!!

prince-vultan.jpg.480x0_q71_crop-scale.jpg

Attachments

• s91vhi3wa9w31.png
    s91vhi3wa9w31.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 39
  • ErxjL5eXYAII5fr.jpg
    ErxjL5eXYAII5fr.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 16
Football season: watch a good Cat(ch):

View: https://youtu.be/pHW09650vFE
In my opinion it is too patriotic a scene to be casual, it reminds me of the journalist who asked to change the first flag planted by the Marines in Suribachi for a larger one for the photo. A long fall.
How many marines does it take to put up a flagpole? More than you might have thought...

My respects for the Suribachi Marines, the joke was only for the use given to the flag in the cat video.:confused:

And as if that one wasn't ugly enough, France made and even uglier clone of it with the Breguet Alize...
The Farman F-120 will always be the absolute winner of the contest, you can not make an uglier aircraft.

Nope. The Dyle and Bacalans (all of them without exception) were even uglier !

I dare you to come with an uglier, un-aerodynamic horror worse than the DB-10

1631557562802.png

Dyle_et_Bacalan_DB-10_L%27A%C3%A9rophile_August%2C1927.jpg

Last edited:
Although I shouldn't say that. Behold: the Loire 70: a flying boat with too many cockpits and engines all over the place...

s-l1600.jpg

Attached: note that they later added another cockpit, just in case... they manage to make the aircraft even more uglier and even less aerodynamic, at the same time. That added cockpit not only is protruding, but it is squared and asymetrical !

The horror, the horror.

And these ugly, flawed, and antiquated floatplanes were still in service by June 1940; the Aéronavale used them for ASW patrol from Kharrouba, Tunisia.

To the credit of the Italians: for once in the war they did something useful and successfully. Mid-June 1940 they bombed Kharrouba base and demolished those ugly and obsolete things for good. Good riddance !

I forgot to add: the thing was also a flying coffin, that got one of the deadliest Aéronavale crash of the interbellum in the late 30's.

What's not to hate with such aircraft ?

Attachments

• d223ae49382271ea112a892436a3099e.jpg
    d223ae49382271ea112a892436a3099e.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

And as if that one wasn't ugly enough, France made and even uglier clone of it with the Breguet Alize...
The Farman F-120 will always be the absolute winner of the contest, you can not make an uglier aircraft.

Nope. The Dyle and Bacalans (all of them without exception) were even uglier !

I dare you to come with an uglier, un-aerodynamic horror worse than the DB-10

View attachment 664191

Dyle_et_Bacalan_DB-10_L%27A%C3%A9rophile_August%2C1927.jpg
It's really hard to choose between so much aerodynamic beauty:)

Attachments

• 5fa5381638bba.jpeg
    5fa5381638bba.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 23
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
(presently thinking: do I tell Justo about BB absolute decay and disgrace of body and mind ? at the risk of giving him nightmares ?)

Some people age very, very badly. Life is cruel...

Sharon Tate and Francoise Dorleac had their lives cut in the most horrible way - and way too young.

Bardot lived to old age only to make Marjorie Taylor Greene looks sane and smart in comparison.

Life is unfair...

Sorry folks... I live on the wrong side of the channel or atlantic, pick your choice... Blessed Brian reputation did not made it through.

The man looks larger than life, fiction and reality included. Impressive credentials !
"Following a Facebook campaign, satellite navigation manufacturer TomTom recorded Blessed's voice for use in its products; he has been available as a voice command option since October 2010"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xLR5mjkfs4

(presently thinking: do I tell Justo about BB absolute decay and disgrace of body and mind ? at the risk of giving him nightmares ?)

Sharon Tate and Francoise Dorleac had their lives cut in the most horrible way - and way too young.

Bardot lived to old age only to make Marjorie Taylor Greene looks sane and smart in comparison.

Life is unfair...
I am old enough to have had a poster of BB and another of Raquel Welch in my room, I hope to keep my mind for a few more years to be able to finish some projects and some dreams, in terms of the body ... it has been quite useful. Carpe Diem!

Life is unfair...
I am old enough to have had a poster of BB and another of Raquel Welch in my room, I hope to keep my mind for a few more years to be able to finish some projects and some dreams, in terms of the body ... it has been quite useful.

Sorry folks... I live on the wrong side of the channel or atlantic, pick your choice... Blessed Brian reputation did not made it through.

The man looks larger than life, fiction and reality included. Impressive credentials !
"Following a Facebook campaign, satellite navigation manufacturer TomTom recorded Blessed's voice for use in its products; he has been available as a voice command option since October 2010"

I'm starting to get tired of this guy, every time I watch TV it's there, it doesn't matter if the movie is about an asteroid or Robin Hood or a science documentary, I wonder if in other countries the same thing happens or it's just a local custom.:)

I'm starting to get tired of this guy, every time I watch TV it's there, it doesn't matter if the movie is about an asteroid or Robin Hood or a science documentary, I wonder if in other countries the same thing happens or it's just a local custom.:)

The Liam Neeson version at the end could be fun though. Who else, I wonder... Tim Curry?

Reminds me of Les Inconnus back in the day. Imagine: Sylvester "Rambo 3" Stallone as Christ. Jesus Christ.
You guess, that Jesus is not exactly peaceful, nor willing to endure crucifixion without a fight.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xSORIDw1Sg

2:49
"What's your name ?
"My name is Christ. Jesus Christ. The son of God. And you ?
"Pilatius. Pontius Pilatus. The son of...
"THE SON OF A BITCH !"

2:20 "Good job, Judas. Now, takes your 30 dollars, and go away !"

1:47 kills me, every time "Will you f..ing ever learn to love each others as I loved you, for f*ck sake ?"

Last edited:

Brilliant ! And you know what ? also applies to the Space Program - to NASA but also to many private companies promising waaaaay too much.

"responsive space system" - they forget that one, besides "3D printing". They also forgot Thorium fuel, compact fusion power, Space Based Solar Power.

So you see, the RN is not alone with "way out in the blues" game-changing, enabling technologies.
("enabling"... I can't stand this word anymore.)

And PARADIGM, oh gosh damn that one.

Space-Based-Solar-Power and 3D printing as game-changing, enabling technologies for responsive space systems: a breakthough and paradigm change.

I'm sure @blackstar will appreciate it.

Dear God...

A parisian lost in Corsica hot summer and remote countryside enters the local bar.
Bad, bad mistake...

"Wow, it's hot here. Give me a Perrier please.

(Corsican barman with a moustache and a lot of contempt for continental France, and even more for parisians)

"Perrier ? never heard of that. Have none of it. Have an Orezza instead ? with ice cubes ?"
(for your information: Corsica national brand of mineral water. As renowned for them as Napoleon Bonaparte. Except for continental french and parisians, unfortunately... for them. I didn't knew either.) https://orezza.fr/leau/?lang=en

Parisian lost in Corsica "What's that ?

Corsican barman look at him as if he is a brain retarded

"Ice cubes. Don't you know ? frozen water, in the shape of little cubes. Of ice."

A formal proposal for a new standardized French ambassadors' residences. Two prototypes will be built and tested in Washington and Canberra:

29up_600.jpg

Prevents any needs to have to pack in the middle of a dinner with ambarrassed guests waiting downstairs.

It has also been confirmed from official source interviewed around a fine table corner that the French academie (the academic body regulating French language) is discussing how to adapt classic rhetorics to the modern way of Mr Macron policies. Among the new words to be introduced, it is believed that ambassadeur (ambassador) will now become ambassadair to reflect the new approach in foreign politics.

Last edited:

LMAO.

Try singing "Oppan Pyongyang style" instead of "Oppan GANGNAM style". To me the two are interchangeable since, what, 2012 ?
Even fore since Psy and Kim-crazy are both fatty koreans, so somewhat interchangeables, too...

And the below video really didn't help clearing the confusion.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYBCgV6a5kE

Oppan Pyongyang Style
Pyongyang Style

Najeneun ddasarowun in-ganjeogin yeoja
Keopi hanjaneui yeoyureul aneun pumgyeok ittneun yeoja
Bami omyeon shimjangi ddeugeowojineun yeoja
Geureon banjeon ittneun yeoja

Naneun sanai
Najeneun neomankeum ddasarowun geureon sanai
Keopi shik-gido jeone One Shot ddaerineun sanai
Bami omyeon shimjangi teojyeobeorineun sanai
Geureon sanai

Aremdawo sarangseurowo
Geurae neo hey, geurae baro neo hey
Areumdawo sarangseurowo
Jigeumbuteo gal ddaekkaji gabolkka

Oppan Pyongyang style
Pyongyang style
Opp-Opp-Opp-Opp, Oppan Pyongyang style
Pyongyang style

Eh Sexy Lady

Eh Sexy Lady
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

Jeongsokhae bo-ijiman nol ddaen noneun yeoja
Iddaeda shipeumyeon mukkeottdeon meori puneun yeoja
Garyeottjiman wenmanhan nochulboda yahan yeoja
Geureon gangjakjeogin yeoja
Naneun sanai
Jeonjanha bo-ijiman nol ddaen noneun sanai
Ddaega dweimyeon wanjeon michyeobeorineun sanai
Geun-yukboda sasangi ultungbultung han sanai
Geureon sanai

Aremdawo sarangseurowo

Areumdawo sarangseurowo
Jigeumbuteo gal ddaekkaji gabolkka

Oppan Pyongyang style
Pyongyang style

Pyongyang style

Eh Sexy Lady

Eh Sexy Lady
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

Ttwineun nom geu wi-e naneun nom
Baby baby
Naneun mwol jom aneun nom

Ttwineun nom geu wi-e naneun nom
Baby baby
Naneun mwol jom aneun nom
You know what I'm saying

Oppan Pyongyang style

Eh Sexy Lady

Eh Sexy Lady
Opp-Opp-Opp-Oppan Pyongyang style

Last edited:

And, other than the soundtrack, what is so funny? No one remember the US Peacekeeper Rail Garrison System planned in the late 1980s and cancelled as part of the Peace Dividend. As they say, nothing new under the sun.
I`m Guessing that you likely never heard of/watched Thomas the Tank Engine...?
If you`d seen it then you`d probably get the joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.