487.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 488.jpg
    488.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 30
  • 489.jpg
    489.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
While not particularly "hilariously funny" - I just realized that Khe Sanh and Dien Bien Phu battlegrounds are merely 40 miles from each others.

That peculiar corner of Vietnam should be called "Võ Nguyên Giáp's favorite playground".

I bet the Chinese during their 1979 botched border war avoided that place like the plague... and yet they still had their rear ends thoroughly kicked by the Vietnamese.

As I said elsewhere "So, you are a military giant, armed to the teeth including nukes ? Sure, dude.
Even then, there are two basic rules.
Rule 1 - Never pick a fight with an Afghan in his country's mountains.
Rule 2 - Never pick a fight with a Vietnamese in his country's jungle."

Last edited:
Why the Dinosaurs Died

Attachments

• Dinos 1.jpg
    Dinos 1.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Dinos 2.jpg
    Dinos 2.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 29
RIGHT_-_255558_t715.jpg

RIGHT_-_255558_t715.jpg

That's what airlocks are for...

Just let HAL handle the situation and drunken SOB...

----

"Let me back inside you ghjnkurddvkjhbkdd computer open the airlock doors you dummy aaaaargh can't breath...

"I'm sorry, drunk. I'm affraid I can't do that...
Well that would be the extreme interpretation a la Alien ;), but you could also imagine airlocks equipped with stowable spartan reentry couches and associated restraining devices that could serve as temporary brigs/drunk tanks and could also be flooded with narcotic gases. But then again you might as well prophylactically routinely do that for the whole main cabin, thereby dispensing with any last vestiges of in flight catering and entertainment services and preventing in flight acts of hijacking or terrorism. Maybe I should start working on a patent application...

Last edited:
Some passengers are worse than Ripley's Alien... not even worth the fuel spent to incinerate them in the nozzle.

Last edited:

And as if that one wasn't ugly enough, France made and even uglier clone of it with the Breguet Alize...
The Farman F-120 will always be the absolute winner of the contest, you can not make an uglier aircraft.
are you sure about that? dont forget about the Blackburn A.D. scout. ill just let it speak for itself. the only reason i know about this was because at one point i was intrigued about Anti-Zeppelin aircraft. this came up.

1632441671601.png

Some passengers are worse than Ripley's Alien... not even worth the fuel spent to incinerate them in the nozzle.
It will not be necessary to use extra fuel, they already have enough alcohol inside. I know the case of a guy who died drinking and when he was icinerated he was burning for a month.

And as if that one wasn't ugly enough, France made and even uglier clone of it with the Breguet Alize...
The Farman F-120 will always be the absolute winner of the contest, you can not make an uglier aircraft.
are you sure about that? dont forget about the Blackburn A.D. scout. ill just let it speak for itself. the only reason i know about this was because at one point i was intrigued about Anti-Zeppelin aircraft. this came up.

View attachment 664926
Oh, come on! The Supermarine Nighthawk is streets ahead of that piker!

1632451164099.png

It has four 4! wings! That's way better than a measly two. It has multiple firing stations and an enclosed ship-like bridge for command! I even mounts one of the world's first recoilless rifles! Better yet, the test pilot was Flt Lt Sidney Pickles. Who can argue with a plane tested by Pickles?!

czechs trying to speak english, the bad acting or the sadness in the guys eyes is hard to rate which is better.

It will not be necessary to use extra fuel, they already have enough alcohol inside. I know the case of a guy who died drinking and when he was icinerated he was burning for a month.

Jacques Higelin once pee against a streetlight; the poor thing died instantly of cirrhosis...

You think THAT is atrocious overdubb ? I've heard much worse...

The Mysterious cities of gold - cult franco-japanese anime.
My sister and I watched it on french TV many times.
Later (1994, hell of a year) my dad bought a TVsat box and we got 150 channels.
One of them being some cash strapped Poland TV channel.
Which broadcasted that cult anime.
And there we laughed loud.
Every single character's voice (girl, boy, women, sailor, bad guy, Pizarro, Cortez, Marinche, good guy, fatty...)
was
- overdubbed *over the english*
- by a single guy
-with a deadpan / Droopy voice (you know "Hello... happy taxpayer...")

So it become something like

HURRY UP QUICK BE CAREFUL ESTEBAN !!! (lively english dubb)

Uuwaaaga estebaniye ! (deadpan polish Droopy)

MIXED

HURRY UP QUICK BE CAREFUL Uuwaaaga ESTEBAN estebaniye ! !!!

It instantly become cult, and a running joke between myself and my sister.

We didn't understood polish of course, but we were smart (and mischievous) brats.
In the anime the characters spent half their time running away from many disasters, dangers, and evil foes. We knew the anime by heart in French language,; and remember, they didn't removed the english translation behind (which was much more lively and diverse than the polish translation above it, adding to the hilarity)

So we soon realized, every time a character shouted WARNING the Droopy-tone-polish dub said something like "uvaga" or "uwaga" or "ouwaga".

And we deduced "geez, we know how to say "attention / warning" in polish".

Ain't that cool ?

Problem: that was the year 1999, and we couldn't check on the Internet - not come into our lives yet.

But you can be sure that some years later I DID checked on the Internet (and more recently: in my car airbag warning not to kill the kid putting the seat the wrong way) and damn it: WARNING - ATTENTION - UWAGA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.