This is hilariously funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homer Simpson prefered magazine, for sure. D'oh, d'oh, d'oh ! (as said Frank Grimes thirty seconds before his death)

Galgot: reminds of Les Guignols Jean Pierre Gaillard puppet (pretty whacky, this one was) "Le marché hier n'avait pas le moral, le marché s'est balladé en slip dans l'appartement, mais le marché va mieux, le marché est repu, le marché n'a plus faim, le marché vous rote à la gueule, et si vous n'êtes pas content, et bien ce sera la main du marché, dans la gueule !"

Note also that the two objects on the left and right of the background graphic have some resemblance to a typical rendering of the Coronavirus...

I should hope so, because this is from a show on the COVID-19 pandemic.

Ok - when you wrote "this has been messing with my head for years" I thought you meant this specific picture.

The desk post was not me...
My apologies for the mixup.

Am I the only one who sees that desk and thinks "regeneratively cooled rocket nozzle" (enlarge, it only gets better)?!

Old East German surplus? (heads for cover)

Am I the only one who sees that desk and thinks "regeneratively cooled rocket nozzle" (enlarge, it only gets better)?!

Old East German surplus? (heads for cover)
Or maybe even older ? Something Von Braun left behind... ?(sorry)
Btw the guy who did the background graphic was certainly on magic mushrooms.

Last edited:
That Remind me of something
a yes this:
312c82a0ef68f04db7ab17cffa75e86d.jpg

Transfer from Gulf to Caspian, or vice versa ?

cheers,
Robin.

BC
by Gary Larson

Attachments

• 681.jpg
    681.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 682.jpg
    682.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 683.jpg
    683.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 684.jpg
    684.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 685.jpg
    685.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 686.jpg
    686.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 687.jpg
    687.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 688.jpg
    688.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 689.jpg
    689.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 57
  • 690.jpg
    690.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 78
When NASA NTRS and my computer piss me off... MS Paint is my friend.

ROGNTUDJU !!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    84.6 KB · Views: 72
I remember somebody did a very simple but efficient joke the same way...

a) create a file.
b) Name it according to somebody you really hate (Sarkozy, deVos, Bolsonaro...)
c) supress it
d) Stupid Windows then will ask you "Do you really want to throw Bolsonaro into the dust bin"

Made my day.

The art of too much in journalism (Hoping that it will made through automatic translation for all) :

To summarize the paper, RAF bought an outdated design (F-35A) when more modern carrier compatible aircraft were available for a little extra (that's the B version of the same aircraft - because A precede B).
And much more...

Last edited:
Are we sure we haven't fallen through a time/space rift into the RoboCop universe?

Got better one

Imagine with Voice of Sir David Attenborough

A Zuckerberg is hunting for his preferred prey: the Big White Shark
here for coast of Hawaii the Zuckerberg imitate a defense less surfer
once he lures the Big White Shark into attack, the Zuckerberg drop his disguise
and ripp merciless the Shark into piece and feast on his prey

Zuck has to work hard to maintain that pale dead fish complexion.

Recently I was reading some stuff about how J.K. Rowling had a knack to make every single name in the Potterverse with a hidden meaning.

Most obvious example of course is Dolores Umbridge - basically, Shadowy Pain (in the butt ?)

Last week a very enraged feminist got the head of one of Anne Hidalgo, Mayor of Paris, advisor. The man had a somewhat remote connection with that human scum Gabriel Matzeff - well that connection was enough for the guy to be quicked out.

Now, what is the name of the said feminist (who said, verbatim "I was never married, and since I had no husband - no risk, ever, to be raped, molested, and the like". Radical, to say the least)

Well, that woman is called Alice COFFIN.

You can't invent such things. Not even Rowlings would have dared (it just dawned on me that Alice is a vampire in the Twilight-verse. Oh geez.)

The one who understood the joke (and the one who liked it)... they have perverted minds, too...

Nooooooo.....

Status
Not open for further replies.