This is hilariously funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaaaat the hell was that ? I laughed like an idiot. Did they send a 747 and Cessna into orbit ? ROTFL

Whaaaaat the hell was that ? I laughed like an idiot. Did they send a 747 and Cessna into orbit ? ROTFL

The *wonders* that can be achieved if only you can change the laws of physics like a member of the Q continuum, or ignore them like an X-studies major.

oh frack, its like bringing a bleeding slab of meat to a vegan birthday !!!

The horror, the horror...

Ok, sorry this is in French and there a lot of talking… but it’s one of my favorites.
So, I hope still it can be funny enough for non French speakers .
It’s a fake 90’s corporate video done by Les Nuls and others For Canal+ TV channel.
Everything is just perfect, the cheesy costumes and scenery, the music… completely stupid, I love it. Dunno how many times I saw it, still cracks me up .
View: https://youtu.be/ER-VpwrYVfo
And the Minitel at the end.

Last edited:
Gucci is actually selling this:

632536_ZAFDL_7261_002_100_0000_Light-Tartan-cotton-long-smock-shirt.jpg

Inspired by grunge looks from the ‘90s and styled over ripped denim pants, this tartan smock in delicate colours reflects the idea of fluidity explored for the Fall Winter 2020 fashion show, disrupting the toxic stereotypes that mold masculine gender identity. The contrast Peter Pan collar and smock embroidery on the front add a childhood inspired element, which ties to a recurrent theme of the collection.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HA. HA.

Ha.

Ugh.

I'll bet there are more than one member HERE that looks at that and says to themselves, "hmmm, I need to get me some of that". (Though they might forgo the purse as being too aggressive and weapon-like. It is black after all.)

"Only in L.A"
Another one sighted (if not the same) :
The crew on a China Airlines Ltd. jet arriving in Los Angeles saw the flying object at about 1:45 p.m. local time on Wednesday, the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration said in an emailed statement. It was about seven miles northwest of the airport at an altitude of 6,000 feet, which would put it close to the city’s downtown.

Gucci is actually selling this:

632536_ZAFDL_7261_002_100_0000_Light-Tartan-cotton-long-smock-shirt.jpg

Inspired by grunge looks from the ‘90s and styled over ripped denim pants, this tartan smock in delicate colours reflects the idea of fluidity explored for the Fall Winter 2020 fashion show, disrupting the toxic stereotypes that mold masculine gender identity. The contrast Peter Pan collar and smock embroidery on the front add a childhood inspired element, which ties to a recurrent theme of the collection.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HA. HA.

Ha.

Ugh.
Just stop the word I want to get off. It just seems to me that this is the maximum stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.