This is hilariously funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.
1bbba003360970315c6582725bd581c8.jpg

But still... For Gucci it's not entirely stupid. If the crap really sells and they get 1900€ for each of it, which might cost maybe under 20 € to manufacture (complete guess) , it's actually quite clever.

For Gucci it's not entirely stupid. If the crap really sells and they get 1900€ for each of it, which might cost maybe under 20 € to manufacture (complete guess) , it's actually quite clever.

Sure. If nothing else, it's a cheap way to advertise... by emasculating a few "male" models, they get a bunch of free press. I don't imagine a whole lot of guys look at their crap and decide "I need to buy me some of that," but I bet a lot of women might look at that dress and think "I'd look good in that" or even "I need to take my idiot boyfriend down a peg and convince him to wear that."

The stupid people are the ones who actually pony up thousands of dollars not only for ridiculous clothes, but clothes they could get at WalMart for one or two percent the cost. In the end, however, such things are perhaps a net positive for mankind: such people expend their resources to advertise to the whole of humanity "look, I'm not a good genetic prospect and I should not reproduce."

Warning! Do not read after dining:

“It was a scene of considerable embarrassment,” Crusoé said of the moment police made their discovery while scouring the senator’s home in Roraima’s capital, Boa Vista.
Brazilians shared the news under the viral hashtag #PropinaNaBunda (A Bribe up the Bum). Many suggested that the find would be remembered “in the anals of history”.

Warning! Do not read after dining:

“It was a scene of considerable embarrassment,” Crusoé said of the moment police made their discovery while scouring the senator’s home in Roraima’s capital, Boa Vista.
Brazilians shared the news under the viral hashtag #PropinaNaBunda (A Bribe up the Bum). Many suggested that the find would be remembered “in the anals of history”.

Nothing new under the Sun... we all knew that Bolsonaro is a *corrupt arsehole*. Well, his ally just confirmed that fact... in his own, unique way. A true corrupted ass hole, indeed.

The stupid people are the ones who actually pony up thousands of dollars not only for ridiculous clothes, but clothes they could get at WalMart for one or two percent the cost. In the end, however, such things are perhaps a net positive for mankind: such people expend their resources to advertise to the whole of humanity "look, I'm not a good genetic prospect and I should not reproduce."

The problem is, we cannot legaly prevent them from turning out new versions of themselves. There is also the chance they may produce an improvement, unlikely but 'possible'.

To continue in the genre (what a year!) :
The New Yorker magazine has suspended one of its long-time staff writers, legal expert Jeffrey Toobin, while it investigates a report that he was allegedly masturbating during a Zoom work call earlier this month.
“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera,” Toobin said in a statement on Monday about the situation, first reported by Vice.
He added: “I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers. I thought I had muted the Zoom video, I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me.”
He has so far declined to confirm details.

Gucci is actually selling this:

632536_ZAFDL_7261_002_100_0000_Light-Tartan-cotton-long-smock-shirt.jpg

Inspired by grunge looks from the ‘90s and styled over ripped denim pants, this tartan smock in delicate colours reflects the idea of fluidity explored for the Fall Winter 2020 fashion show, disrupting the toxic stereotypes that mold masculine gender identity. The contrast Peter Pan collar and smock embroidery on the front add a childhood inspired element, which ties to a recurrent theme of the collection.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HA. HA.

Ha.

Ugh.
Just stop the word I want to get off. It just seems to me that this is the maximum stupidity
Hi

Attachments

• 542ce8613a7224357faa277bc696bb0a.jpg
    542ce8613a7224357faa277bc696bb0a.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 12
An oldie but a goodie: worst.lapsus.ever by a politician. Brice Hortefeux (Sarkozy minister) exactly ten years ago.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WxwNG5O9_s

Quick explanation... Hortefeux, live on the radio, is discussing police files. He says there are two of them: fingerprints, and DNA fingerprints.
Okaaay... so what went wrong ?

fingerprint = empreintes (print) digitales (finger)

DNA fingerprint = empreintes (print) génétiques (genetics)

And guess what happens ? he mix digitales & génétiques into GENITALES. And yes, it doesn't needs a translation, because the word is similar in sense in both languages.

So all hail Brice Hortefeux, who invented (drums rolling) GENITALS FINGERPRINTS

I have this vision of a french policeman adressing a prisoneer and telling him

"okay mister, now, pull your pants down. We need to take your genitals fingerprints."

Oh gosh.

Another unbelievable and hilarious one by yet another former Sarkozy minister.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEMNhlwo4kM

At 30 seconds into the video... oops ! He was discussing shale gas fracturing. Ok. Except that, in French, it is pronounced gaz de SHISTE.
and then Fillon mince the word, and says "gaz de shit" which exactly means "weed gas".

Note that Fillon immediately corrects himself but, seeing the hilarity around him (weed ?!), he just smiles a little, and expressedly says the next time "gaz de... SHISTE" with a little hesitation, but no mistake this time.

People's idea of hilariously funny clearly differs. Lets stay off political jokes as per forum rules.
if i start to post here about Belgium political jokes or there gaffes
This thread is closed and i band from this forum, something i want to circumvent...

A final one, once again by a Sarkozy minister (what was wrong with them, I don't know... !)

Rachida Dati discussing inflation, except at some point she instead says (in)fellation... and this the french word for BLOWJOB.

And she made that blunder live on TV only days before Hortefeux "genital fingerprints" own gaffe, live on radio.

In that vein we could fill this whole forum with Biden gaffes, but some people would get all upset. Whether for political reasons, or because its rude to make fun of the mentally infirm.

You are right, and I would add it would be equally cruel to make fun of the mentally deranged (Trump). So lets keep away from that plague, politics.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 10
This thread is getting less and less funny...
Maybe it's the mood , the season or general state of the world, me neither have nothing hilariouly funny to share here.
Mainwhile, maybe would be good refrain posting things revealing more our own angers, anguishes, or preceived "enemies", than actually funny things. Cause It can only refief the poster from a bit of stress for a short while, but it isn't really funny.

Last edited:
Thks for the effort, that was funny, and funny with nuke could only be from you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.