Swedish early post-WW2 destroyers and cruisers

trajan

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
where I can find some articles or website to show the "preliminary designs" of early post war Swedish warships such as oland and halland class.┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Splendid, information you supplied. Is the same also available dealing with the development of the Swedish coastal defence ships?

I have another question. After the First World War ended, the Dutch parliament had seriously doubts in completing the Dutch cruisers Hr. Ms. Java and Sumatra. There were plants to sell the hulls for conversion into cargo ships either passenger ships.In 1920 was referred to the Oscar II which was to be converted for the line Goteborg and Hull, although it was not certain if she was ever to be commissioned. Have you ever seen references to this possible conversion? regards Ron

There is. (For the coastal defence ships) A google drive was shared, let me search for it

PLEASE lol(*≧m≦*)
(x_x;)
グッ!(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

I've been looking for the plans and images in that Google drive link for a while but it seems that it has been made private (I do not have access). Does anyone happen to have some of them saved (or access)?