Nowhere does it say it'll be below 30 million dollars. From the video in the previous page. the man said to Putin they'll aim to keep the price in the 30 million range. In other words below 40 million.

The man in the video clearly says to Putin: "Не более чем 30 миллионов долларов за образец", i.e. "Nye boleye chem 30 millionov dollarov za obrazets", means "Not more that 30 millions USD per unit".

I do think Turkey and India are quite possible investors, IF tech transfer is involved. They could both use such a plane. UAE is another potential buyer, and I don't think they need as much tech transfer, it's not like they have an aerospace industry.

I'm not so sure on the UAE link, there would probably be much heavier promotion featuring the UAE and a few 747 biz jets parked up outside and a crowd of Sheikhs there. Plus they would be bargaining hard for local production for at least some of the airframe. We're not seeing any hints of that at all.
Dosen't the UAE have their eye set on eventually obtaining permission to order the F-35 ? Purchasing this aircraft would wreck relations with the U.S. just like Turkey's purchase of the S-400 missile system did.

I'm not so sure on the UAE link, there would probably be much heavier promotion featuring the UAE and a few 747 biz jets parked up outside and a crowd of Sheikhs there. Plus they would be bargaining hard for local production for at least some of the airframe. We're not seeing any hints of that at all.
I think they would want ToT, but probably not local assembly. It's not worth it going for a smaller country like the UAE and then there's the fact if they're buying the F-35 that fills out the lower end for them and I don't think they're going to replace their Mirages with this.

View attachment 661117
Missile launch R60 side bay, trapeze and rail?
Rather RVV-MD, which is a development of the well-known R-73.

RVV-MD is a derivative of the R-77 program (not the R-73... which is to be replaced with RVV-SD).

I'm trying to make sense of these unconfirmed specifications. The 3xRVV-SD in particular? Would this mean the cheek bays can carry RVV-MD and there is another bay somewhere for the three RVV-SD? Or the seemingly more likely possibility that the central bay can hold 2xRVV-MD and 1xRVV-SD between them?

The RVV-MD hardpoints should be cleared to ~400kg but it sounds like they might not have volume to hold other loads (e.g. guided bombs) so any air-to-ground capability (or long range RVV-BD class missile) would go on two external hardpoints (cleared for at least 1000kg maybe 1500kg)? Or in the drones...

Sorry, no. K-74M RVV-MD (raketa vozdukh-vozdukh maloy dalnosti, i.e. air-air missile of short range) is a derivative of R-73, which is also short-range. And the K-77M RVV-SD (raketa vozdukh-vozdukh sredney dalnosti, i.e. air-air missile of medium range) is a derivative of medium-range R-77.

I know, it is a bit confusing, since the S and M relate to "reversed" words in Russian than in English. ;)

Ah! How could I be confused about this for so long! I should've listened to my father and prof and just learned Russian... :) P.S. Thank you

Video delayed again.

Bodes well for delivery schedules.

If the below 30 million USD is not convincing remember the Su-70 does have stealth features(debatable between present model to one that was shown in maks 2019) air to ground and air to air capabilities, is a pretty big aircraft with a price range of 1 billion rubbles or 13,420,026 USD if production hits in 2024.

Nowhere does it say it'll be below 30 million dollars. From the video in the previous page. the man said to Putin they'll aim to keep the price in the 30 million range. In other words below 40 million.

That doesn't mean however they'll hit that target in my opinion.
The guy says "Не более 30 миллионов за образец", so it's less then 30 mil. Will they manage to achieve such claim? Dunno, but even with less then 40 mil it's a best buy.

Ah! How could I be confused about this for so long! I should've listened to my father and prof and just learned Russian...
Sometimes I think it would be easier to understand High Klingon than Russian...

Can someone translate the exact question and answer about RuAF being an user?
There's a huge difference between "yes of course ruaf will buy it"
and
"We want RuAF to buy it, of course"
At what timeframe doue he says that? Could you provide a link?

5 missiles in stealth mode I think dispels the 6 missiles for Su-57 claim. The aircraft is about the same size as a Mig-29 if not smaller, but i am sure the composites share will be higher, along with lighter electronics, fuel sensors and other internal systems being much lighter, two control surfaces deleted, we can be sure that the aircraft would have a high T/W ratio.

I sincerely hope that UAC makes us such an offer that we are unable to refuse . Substantial ToT to HAL for in-country production of the LFS at Nashik coupled with some hand holding and hot section tech transfer to GTRE for the Kaveri program.

The licensed production of Su-30MKI at HAL Ozhar is complete. The plant is lying idle besides being used for MRO of the Sukhois. There is some rumour of converting the assembly lines into another overhaul division for increasing the no Sukhois ovehauled each year . Additional Sukhois are yet to be ordered. This plant is perfect for LTS licensed production.

If Sukhoi offers us a good deal in terms of unit flyaway cost and can complete the rest of the development in a relatively short period of time, there's a good chance that we select the LTS for our 110-114 MRCA aircraft tender. Rafale is presently the airforce's most favoured candidate but it's a tad too expensive. Besides, none of the contenders in the MRCA comp is stealthy. So there's a good chance Sukhoi lands this deal if they play their cards right .

Expecting Sukhoi to offer generous ToT terms, quick development, AND have it be cheaper than Rafale?

This sounds a lot like why FGFA never went seriously anywhere.

5 missiles in stealth modes I think dispels the 6 missiles for Su-57 claim. The aircraft is about the same size as a Mig-29 if not smaller, but i am sure the composites share will be higher, along with lighter electronics, fuel sensors and other internal systems being much lighter, two control surfaces deleted, we can be sure that the aircraft would have a high T/W ratio.
If missile bay is the same as Su-57-one then Su-57 can theoretically carry 8 of them like F-22 carries AIM-120C + AIM-9.

Video delayed again.

Bodes well for delivery schedules.

Haha yeah. I love ruskie jets almost as much as I love cold war American fighters. They make surprising good stuff in spite of being behind the curve here or there, and they are often LATE. Come on ruskies. Give me my checkmate!

Live feed seems to have another delay?

EDIT: Previous one I meant.

I think Sukhoi's web servers are in meltdown with the load that's being put on them.

Presentation is now live... central bay confirmed, as is bifurcated intake duct. Presentation screen showed a stylized cannon at one point, so there may be a gun after all.

Maybe it was a US bot attack. Well time to watch the whole video again with less lag when its done with a translated part, any Russian speakers please give any major highlights to what is said on video.

Info shown on screen during presentation:

5 AAMs carried internally
top speed mach 1.8
supercruise
7400 kg loadout
8G maneuvers

Could not read range though. Did it read something like 2000 to 2900 km?
Basic, Medium and Full configurations, whatever that means. And the optional cannon is shown taking up the left "cheek" weapons bay.