Su-39 / Su-25TM "Omul" (MSP-410) ECM Pod

Major Claymore

ACCESS: Restricted
Joined
12 September 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Hello everyone,

I am currently researching the "Omul" (MSP-410) electronic countermeasures system used on the Su-39 (Su-25TM). I have some basic technical specifications from a Russian document (frequency range G-J, weight 66kg, 120°/60° azimuth/elevation sector, etc.), and I understand it was developed by TsNIRTI im. Akademika A.I. Berga as part of the "Gardeniya" family.

I am looking for any additional information, specifically:
  1. Photos of the actual pod mounted on the Su-39's outer wing pylons.
  2. Technical manuals or official TsNIRTI documentation.
  3. Details on its DRFM (Digital Radio Frequency Memory) capabilities or how it was programmed to counter specific threats.
Any help or pointers to primary sources would be greatly appreciated!

1790425085201.png
 
I need the sources to make a bug report in a famous Simulation game named ( War Thunder ), you may be familiar with it as a game community cares about the excessive amount of realism in every aspect of it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom