Strike from the Sea: U.S. Navy Attack Aircraft from Skyraider to Super Hornet

Hey Tommy, have either you or Specialty Press considered doing a "Scrapbook" like Jenkins and Landis have done to publish some the pictures you didn't put in your two hardback volumes. You could combine the fighter and attack in one book if you needed to. I know you have other books in the works, but just a thought.

Re: Strike from the Sea: U.S. Navy Attack Aircraft from Skyraider to Super Horne

AL said:
Hey Tommy, have either you or Specialty Press considered doing a "Scrapbook" like Jenkins and Landis have done to publish some the pictures you didn't put in your two hardback volumes. You could combine the fighter and attack in one book if you needed to. I know you have other books in the works, but just a thought.

At the moment, I've got all I can handle for the next year or so with my current projects. I'll keep it in mind, though. Thanks for the thought.

Received my copy today for my birthday. Great work Tommy - its a cracking read so far, and it really ties together the development of engines, weapons and equipment with the airframes into a coherent story.

Roll on the next book ;)