ACCESS: Above Top Secret
- Aug 13, 2007
- Reaction score
Orionblamblam said:Quick questions:
1) Is having an anti-SLBM submarine defense system "destabilizing?"
2) Is having an anti-strategic-bomber SAM or interceptor system "destabilizing?"
3) Is having a system of neutron/gamma ray detectors to keep an eye on infiltrators with "suitcase nukes" "destabilizing?"
4) Is having anti-tank aircraft that can take out nuclear-armed "atomic cannons" "destabilizing?"
5) Is having a medical facility tasked with finding vaccines, cures and tests for known enemy biological agents "destabilizing?"
6) Is having a room full of pimply computer geeks tasked with fighting electronic espionage "destabilizing?"
in the mind of a politician YES !
during SDI program some Soviet leaders were convince
that USA can make a Nuclear First strike on USSR and
survive the Soviet counter attack with SDI !