Some Future Titles of Interest for SPF Members

- Encyclopedia of French Military Aircraft 1919-1945
Small announcing only,

work is in progress,I almost done the letters "A" & "B" from main Chapter.

Anther small announcing,

I almost finish the book,waiting review,and a BIG SURPRISE,my dear
James Davilla participates in the book,with his mighty experience in
this field,to become it's our book,we do the best for you,it's completely
a miracle.

I think that,Crecy is not interested in this book,in this case and if that
is right,we must find another one.

Alhought,we did a very very great work in it.

Heinkel 219 "Uhu". Alle tatsächlich gebauten Typen-Reihen - Historie - Technische Daten - Fakten.​

229517.jpg

Could you please post a link where do you found it?

Tanks at the Iron Curtain 1960–75​

NEW VANGUARD 308
  • Author: Steven J. Zaloga
  • Illustrator: Felipe Rodríguez
  • Short code: NVG 308
  • Publication Date: 21 Jul 2022

Tanks at the Iron Curtain 1960–75​

NEW VANGUARD 308
  • Author: Steven J. Zaloga
  • Illustrator: Felipe Rodríguez
  • Short code: NVG 308
  • Publication Date: 21 Jul 2022

Second part of a three-part mini-series, If you don't have the first part (1946-1960) you should pick one up.

My dear Jared,can I ask you,

what is the new thing,rather than the others of your books about Convoy Fighters ?.

Last edited:

what is the new thing,rather than the other of your books about Convoy Fighters ?.
It's a compilation of my previous convoy fighter publications into a nice hardcover edition with better print quality; also includes new material not featured in the previous books.

what is the new thing,rather than the other of your books about Convoy Fighters ?.
It's a compilation of my previous convoy fighter publications into a nice hardcover edition with better print quality; also includes new material not featured in the previous books.
Okay, that's another on my "to Buy:" list.

9781781558744_800x.jpg

An aviation legend designed in the mid-1940s, the Canberra entered service in 1951 with RAF Bomber Command. It served in the conventional, interdictor and nuclear bomber role with the RAF, in the UK, Germany, the Middle East and Far East. Its performance and adaptability made it ideal as a reconnaissance aircraft, and the final version, the Canberra PR9, only finally retired in July 2006! The Canberra was used in many support roles, especially in signals / electronic warfare. The Canberra was adopted by air forces from South America to Africa and India, as well as Australia and New Zealand, and license-built as the Martin B-57 served. It was involved conflicts from the Suez War and Malaya Confrontation, and various other hot spots with the RAF, to the Australian and USAF ops in Vietnam, and even the India-Pakistan War when both sides used Canberras, and the 1982 Falklands War. Used in trials and evaluation the Canberra held various height and speed records, and NASA's High Altitude Research Program WB-57s are still active. The Canberra has also had dedicated enthusiasts, and aircraft (or cockpits) still survive in museums, as well as some in flying condition.

BOOK ISBN9781781558744
FORMAT248 x 172 mm
BINDINGHardback
PAGES528 pages
PUBLICATION DATE30 May 2022
TERRITORYWorld
ILLUSTRATIONS404 black-and-white and 52 colour images

Last edited:
9781781558751_800x.jpg

This volume also looks at overall development of the Canberra, and the role of the Operational Conversion Unit in training both RAF and overseas aircrew. The Canberra was used extensively in trials and evaluation, and, with NASA, a small number of aircraft still perform this role (2022). The aircraft has attracted interest from enthusiasts, and this has ensured that a significant number of aircraft survive in museums and private collections, and a few are kept in flying condition.

BOOK ISBN9781781558751
FORMAT248 x 172 mm
BINDINGHardback
PAGES632 pages
PUBLICATION DATE28 July 2022
TERRITORYWorld

9781781558751_800x.jpg

This volume also looks at overall development of the Canberra, and the role of the Operational Conversion Unit in training both RAF and overseas aircrew. The Canberra was used extensively in trials and evaluation, and, with NASA, a small number of aircraft still perform this role (2022). The aircraft has attracted interest from enthusiasts, and this has ensured that a significant number of aircraft survive in museums and private collections, and a few are kept in flying condition.

BOOK ISBN9781781558751
FORMAT248 x 172 mm
BINDINGHardback
PAGES632 pages
PUBLICATION DATE28 July 2022
TERRITORYWorld

Looks like it is going to be an interesting couple of books GTX, something to look forward to I am sure.:cool:

A few more from favourites from this site (!)

And of interest ;

Turkey’s Drone Force: The Operational History of Turkey’s Drone Programs, 1995-2022​

Last edited by a moderator: