This seemed to an Endurance 160 LPD from ST Engineering lengthen to 171 m and modified with ski-jump for V/STOL capability. According the blog post where I think this came, it's seem to be an fictional variant of the author's own making. The current online brochure for the Endurance-class LPD from ST Engineering does provide dimensions for a Endurance 170, but the first graphic from the top appears to have been taken directly from one of the older online brochure (I'm unsure while one) on the Endurance 160 available on the Wayback Machine and the subsequent graphics for Endurance 160 with ski jump and Endurance 171 seemed to have been edited version for that first graphic. I've attached the three online brochures below along the blogpost link:
The blogpost: https://3719n-2633e.blogspot.com/2012/10/hobby-battle-ship-endurance-160-lhd.html
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.