Shelenia Blanchett-my Single Engined Flanker

stealthflanker

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Hmm first i'd like to say greetings to all members ,I'm from Indonesia

hmm let's get down to business.. let me introduce you my single engined flanker like aircraft.. the Shelenia Blanchett..

well the idea however yes.. it's kinda based on the OKB sukhoi's S-54 and S-56 concept .. and my idea ..to create a light fighter which shares some commonality with our existing flanker (Indonesia operates Su-27SK, Su-27SKM,Su-30MKK and SU-30MK2) especially in engines ..in a manner of F-15I and the F-16 Soufa.

hmm she would be as big as the MiG-29's ..but having larger RADAR Aperture area.. an 8 Kw Peak powered AESA named as "Celia AESA RADAR" with average power of some 2 Kw with antenna diamater of some 80 cm's with area of 0,50m , my estimations on range of the RADAR would be some 182km for target with RCS of 3m and 245,9km for 10 Sqm RCS .

her main armaments would be the RVV-AE-PD Missiles and R-73's

for now this aircraft is the primary light fighter type for my fictional Nationstates Country ..the United Federation of Vihenia

here are some images... made with Blender 3D version 2.49B

anyway it's still in progress so please don't bother with the lack of control surfaces and other accessories

hmm as for the images

1st attachements -the first WIP image
2nd Depicted a "standard" paintscheme for Blanchett..along with her main armaments..the RVV-AE-PD Missiles
3rd well now you guys know that i'm a fan of Japanese anime.."Ah My Goddess"
4th.. a "sideward" image with Gunport and the Blast Plate
5th that's the Celia AESA RADAR set.. sorry haven't finished it yet :D

Attachments

• Shelenia BlanchettWIP-01.png
    Shelenia BlanchettWIP-01.png
    259.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Shelenia Blanchett+armamentsup.png
    Shelenia Blanchett+armamentsup.png
    371.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Shelenia Blanchett+special color2.png
    Shelenia Blanchett+special color2.png
    400.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Blanchett gun port side.png
    Blanchett gun port side.png
    277.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Celia RADAR-1.png
    Celia RADAR-1.png
    292.8 KB · Views: 65
Please read forum rules:

http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,7428.0.html

In particular

Please do not post your own "fantasy" projects in the Secret Projects forum. Designs by aeronautical engineering students, professional speculation by informed artists and the like can be posted in the Fictional, Theoretical and Speculative Projects forum

overscan said:
Please read forum rules:

http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,7428.0.html

In particular

Please do not post your own "fantasy" projects in the Secret Projects forum. Designs by aeronautical engineering students, professional speculation by informed artists and the like can be posted in the Fictional, Theoretical and Speculative Projects forum

yes Overscan thank you for reminds me

and thanks for your comments Anderman :D glad to hear it