Secret Projects of the Luftwaffe in Profile book

newsdeskdan

ACCESS: Top Secret
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Luftwaffe Secret Projects in Profile by Daniel Uhr (aka forum member Geist!) & Dan Sharp

First sample copy now back from the printers. Retail copies are due... tomorrow maybe? Early next week?

220 pages, hardback, 206 (I think!) individual artworks.

It's available here:

thumbnail_IMG_0356.jpg

How does the content of this compare to the prior bookazines?

The text has been updated throughout to take account of the latest research (for example, the findings of my new Me 262 book) and Daniel has updated a number of the artworks. In addition, each piece of art is now presented at A4 landscape width (the pages are 297mm wide x 210mm high), whereas when they have appeared previously many of them were jumbled together and run across the gutter.

I've not been asked to sign any of these ones - yet. Daniel lives in Brazil, whereas all the copies are currently in the UK. It might therefore be considerably more difficult for him to sign them!

Dan, please sign me my copy!
And Daniel too!
:)

And Daniel too!
I'll echo that, I have pre-ordered it.

I would love to, but as Dan said, it would be a bit difficult, due to logistic.
What I can do for you Zizi6785 and Elmayerle ( if you want to, of course) is to send you a personalized postcard signed related to the book acquisition. What do you think?

And Daniel too!

And Daniel too!

What I can do for you Zizi6785 and Elmayerle ( if you want to, of course) is to send you a personalized postcard signed related to the book acquisition. What do you think?
Thanks Daniel!
I started drawing because of your profile drawings!

And Daniel too!

And Daniel too!

I like that. I will message you once I have the book in hand. Thank you very much.

And Daniel too!

And Daniel too!

Thanks Daniel!
I started drawing because of your profile drawings!
It is really cool to know it. I would like to say many things, but I'm speechless. I'm really glad with it! Needing any help, just tell me ;)
Once you get the book, send me your address.

And Daniel too!

And Daniel too!

I like that. I will message you once I have the book in hand. Thank you very much.
I'll be waiting for!