• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Saturn V, Saturn Ib, Ib w/SRBs, LM and Skylab blueprint posters

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
Apart from the Saturn Ib w/SRBs, not much in the way of "unbuilt projects" here, but I thought some might be interested:
http://www.up-ship.com/drawndoc/saturnvprints.htm

1-72-scale-sat-v-10pc.jpg

1/72 Saturn V Blueprint
Full color, high quality print of NASA-MSFC drawing 10M04574, the Apollo 8 AS-503 Saturn V. At 1/72 scale, these prints are about 71 inches/180 cm long.
These were printed from a new single full-color scan... not stitched together from separate scans. As a consequence there are no discontinuities or sudden slight color changes... it looks just like the original.
----------------
1-72-scale-sat-ib-10pc.jpg

1/72 Saturn Ib Blueprint
Full color, high quality print of NASA-MSFC drawing 60C00722, the AS-207 Saturn Ib. At 1/72 scale, these prints are about 42 inches/106 cm long. The original was in B&W, and was digitally converted into a blueprint using the scame color cues as the Saturn V.
---------------------
1-72-scale-sat-ib-w-SRMs-10pc.jpg

Saturn Ib with SRBs Blueprint
Full color, high quality print of NASA-MSFC drawing 60C, the Saturn Ib MLV-Sat-IB-11.7A. At 1/72 scale, these prints are about 42 inches/106 cm long. The original was in B&W, and was digitally converted into a blueprint using the scame color cues as the Saturn V.
-------------
lm-color-10pc.jpg

Lunar Module Equipment Locations diagrams
Full color, high quality print of NASA-MSC drawing dated January 1969 showing the Lunar Module and many pf the important bits of equipment that went into it. These prints are about 32 inches/81 cm wide by 18 inches/46 cm tall. The original was B&W; it has been converted to a full-color "blueprint" using the Saturn V as a color reference.
------------------
skylab-blue-panorama.jpg

Full color, high quality print of NASA cutaway illustration of Skylab, with callouts. These prints are about 40 inches by 24 (101 by 61 cm)

http://www.up-ship.com/drawndoc/saturnvprints.htm

----------------
I also have several proposed prints (V-2 cutaway, V-2 engine, Apollo trajectory, Apollo CSM/LM, X-15A-3, B-29). So if any sound like they might interest you, take a look here and let your voice be heard: http://up-ship.com/blog/?p=18459

robunos

You're Mad, You Are.....
Reaction score
OBB, Off Topic, but while you're here...
I've been trying to access the Unwanted Blog via up-ship.com/blog/

I get a HostCentric webpage saying 'This Site has been Suspended'

I can access the blog via the links here, or via the APR blog, which works normally, but not directly........???

cheers,
Robin.

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
robunos said:
OBB, Off Topic, but while you're here...
I've been trying to access the Unwanted Blog via up-ship.com/blog/

I get a HostCentric webpage saying 'This Site has been Suspended'

Grrr. Go to the blog. Hold down the "Ctrl" button and hit "F5." The entirety of Up-ship.com got suspended a week or so ago for half a day due to a denial of service attack, but has been up ever since; but your computer tried to access it during the suspension, and has got it into its head that there's no point in trying to actually access it again. Ctrl+F5 refreshes the page while simultaneously dumping the existing stored cahce of it, starting from scratch.