I in my humble opinion of amateur in the tanks i consider that it is an idea that without changing too much in terms of the leopard 2a7 provides some novelties that allow to adapt better to the modern battlefield: the armor although it has not increased in thickness it has reduced the weight , this means that the metal is more resistant with less density or equal to at least, It also provides several active and passive systems that allow to detect enemy targets faster thanks to their cameras, sensors and sights of last generation combined with an artificial intelligence developed by Indra and destroy them with its powerful 130mm cannon if they are other armored or high value targets or use any of their machine guns in case of being infantry or little armored vehicles , in the case of being at longer range it can use the Kamikaze Hero drones with a decent explosive charge, having two launchers and capacity of 4 drones could be used 2 kamikaze and 2 reconnaissance to spot enemies from a distance and eliminate them before they see you, Its GPS and communications systems allow it to be integrated with the Lynx armored vehicles ,the command , control centers and the air force that will undoubtedly try to support and defend it. This will be able to mark targets for artillery if necessary , and this will form a swarm of KF51 Panther, Linx, PHZ200 and others that will be able to neutralize many enemies, RPGs will not be a threat thanks to their active protection and armor is equal to LEO2A7 and you can always put reactive armor.