Please id or translate

Maveric

Fight for yor Right!
Reaction score
Hi,

can you help to identify this birds or translate the text... ;)

Servus Maveric

Attachments

• L+K 1980-01_Page_39_Image_0001.jpg
    L+K 1980-01_Page_39_Image_0001.jpg
    999.3 KB · Views: 84
  • L+K 1978-16_Page_38_Image_0001.jpg
    L+K 1978-16_Page_38_Image_0001.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 75
  • L+K 1978-12_Page_38_Image_0001.jpg
    L+K 1978-12_Page_38_Image_0001.jpg
    647.2 KB · Views: 58
...the next one...

Attachments

• aeroplane-2010-12_Page_045_Image_0001.jpg
    aeroplane-2010-12_Page_045_Image_0001.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 47
First picture's fake registration N321BA clearly points to a Beechcraft project. The text also contains the name "Beech" in mention, anyway...

The second picture talks about a designer called Koehler, from Münster. That makes it a German project.

The SE-100 is said to have been designed in Kiev, therefore a Russian project. That's about as far as my Polish goes I'm afraid.

Stéphane is right, the first photo shows a Beech project for a commuter
for 25 to 40 pax. The same picture was shown in Aviation Week 10.1979.

Attachments

• Beech_twin_turboprop_commuter.JPG
    Beech_twin_turboprop_commuter.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 47
Maveric's reply No1 shows a Lockheed nuclear powered
design for civil use.

No type number.

source: Au de delà du Ciel - January 1960.

Stargazer2006 said:
First picture's fake registration N321BA clearly points to a Beechcraft project. The text also contains the name "Beech" in mention, anyway...

The second picture talks about a designer called Koehler, from Münster. That makes it a German project.

The SE-100 is said to have been designed in Kiev, therefore a Russian project. That's about as far as my Polish goes I'm afraid.

BTW, Stepháne, this is Czech, not Polish ;) . But nevertheless, you've drawn the correct conclusions regarding designer/designation.

The SE-100 is one of the long-time mysteries to me. 'z konstrukčni kancelařce v Kyjevé' = 'from a design bureau in Kiev' -> Is it a project of the Kiev Aviation Institute (or Kyiv Institute of Civil Aviation Engineers)? Or even of the Antonov OKB (I don't believe)?
I've never seen another source for this artist's impression than the L+K magazine ...

boxkite said:
BTW, Stepháne, this is Czech, not Polish ;)

How could I get these two mixed up?? Of course it is Czech! And that's probably the reason why I got to understand a tiny bit more than I usually do with Polish... LOL
My granddad was Czech but no-one in the family speaks the lingo. When I visited Prague I was fortunate that a vast majority of people have become conversant with the English language...

The first was already identified, so here is the second and third:

2. Light business aeroplane for the five passangers proposed by K. Koehler from Munster. It is supposed to be very quiet because of the unique propulsion system - water cooled (piston?) engine mounted on the external fuselage, that used transmission gear to power two ducted propellers with the small diameter.

3. It is "project of the new multipurpose plane SE-100 from the design bureau in Kiev". It can satisfy all the specifications, usually set for the agricultural plane, but it can be used also for the archelological survey, medical transport, paradrop or photographic reconnaissance and mapping. It is expected by the Soviet engineers, that with the An-2 class engine (its written "engines", but I can see only one) it can transport 2500 kg of cargo with the 235 km/h cruise speed. For take off it needs only 120 m of unprepared runway.