• Northrop NGB_sc2.jpg
    Northrop NGB_sc2.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 371
  • Northrop NGB_sc3.jpg
    Northrop NGB_sc3.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 385
fantastic

wen gona use Northrop the picture ? ;)

Josef, what a wonderful end of weekend we have. Thank you so much!

Great artwork once again. However the belly of the aircraft looks to me a bit fat and a strange shaped, especially from the side view.

Although already seen in the ARES-Blog on May 26, 2008 and in DTI June 2008, this is not only a beautiful piece of artwork but simply the best available!

Thank you very much, Jozef!

Hi,

Thank you very much Jozef. It is always a pleasure to discover your last work ;D

CIAO

Matej said:
Great artwork once again. However the belly of the aircraft looks to me a bit fat and a strange shaped, especially from the side view.

Check out the B-2 in a side view. It looks like an egg plane.

I've seen your artwork across the Internet. I've seen this picture in an article about the NGB. I've even seen a piece of your PAK FA picture on one of the Russian websites (Sukhoi, KNAAPO, Saturn, one of those...).

Do you do this work for companies? As commissions? For a hooby?

I do know that this artwork appeared in Popular Science, Popular Mechanics, Aviation Week, Flight Global and other publications, IIRC.

Josef is mostly altruist, from what I know...sadly, his talent brings him almost nothing. He draws all this because he likes what he does, often just to have an ability to see another previously unknown project...