New Super Hornet UAP video from 2015

Ball lightning? Seriously? And I have a good, not specious argument. If the technology is better now then why no answers? I can guarantee that no answers will be forthcoming. About a month ago I watched qualified persons give lengthy, meaningless statements as it relates to this. I expect no deviation from this approach in the future.

Images of solid objects have nothing to do with earth's atmosphere. A number of books have been written about atmospheric phenomena.

I am going to go ahead and create another thread called "Foreign recon/ELINT missions against the AN/SPY-1B / Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) and AEGIS Combat Systems" so the discussion can move away from all of the UFO nonsense.

All the UFO nonsense? And what is your theory? That incompetent U.S. Naval observers armed with powerful photographic equipment don't know what they are looking at? That powerful computer-aided image enhancement has not helped?

The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, or SSCI, recently passed the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022 (IAA) on a unanimous vote. Among a range of priorities, the bill included provisions to significantly bolster the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF).

Specifically, the bill mandates that the Director of National Intelligence and Secretary of Defense require their constituent elements to provide “data relating to unidentified aerial phenomena” to both the UAPTF and the Air Force’s National Air and Space Intelligence Center. The bill also requires that congressional defense and intelligence committees receive a classified quarterly briefing on UAP events from either the UAPTF or an entity such as the Deputy Secretary of Defense. Each briefing is to report any new incidents, as well as any incidents that have not been covered by previous briefings. The inclusion of past events that have not otherwise been reported to the UAPTF appears to create a potential historical mandate to review UAP incidents from sources that the UAPTF has not had access to or that have not been cooperative in furnishing info to the task force.

Pretty sure this isn’t a UFO. It’s either a meteor or a certain special access project on its way home, or on its way out.

You have two choices:

Spaceship from another planet.

Secret project aircraft - ours or theirs.

I pick 'secret project' and raise you 'Don't believe everything you see on the internet or anything at all on a tabloid'. :p

I've been researching this for decades. Tabloids? I have no idea why they are still around. Do I believe it "because I read it on the internet"? No.

Years of research points to a small, very small number of possibilities.

Pretty sure this isn’t a UFO. It’s either a meteor or a certain special access project on its way home, or on its way out.
Yup.
dailymail
Welp, there's your problem. Daily Fail lies like a rug.
There’s long been rumours of a ‘green flame’ aircraft. But to me that could just as easily be meteors. By the way is the aircraft is supposed to use Boron in its propulsion, I would much appreciate how Boron would help an aircraft because I sure don’t get it?

Yup.
dailymail
There’s long been rumours of a ‘green flame’ aircraft. But to me that could just as easily be meteors. By the way is the aircraft is supposed to use Boron in its propulsion, I would much appreciate how Boron would help an aircraft because I sure don’t get it?

There were reports of "green fireballs" which were investigated. It was determined that copper was part of its fuel.

If it's meteors then no need to study further.

Just a little question here, but how do you have near misses in a US Navy aircraft with the most sophisticated sensors to date and eyeballed with a phenomena?.

Just a little question here, but how do you have near misses in a US Navy aircraft with the most sophisticated sensors to date and eyeballed with a phenomena?.
When your sensors can't detect it or your aircraft/pilot has trouble reacting quickly enough to avoid it.

Yup.
dailymail

There were reports of "green fireballs" which were investigated. It was determined that copper was part of its fuel.

If it's meteors then no need to study furthe

Yup.
dailymail
Boron or Borate additives have been suggested with "zip" fuels as early as the WS-110A in 1954 (best known as the XB-70) and the planned XF-108. Used to increase the thermal energy of standard JP fuel.

Last edited:
Then how do you record it as a "near miss"? How does one avoid a near miss with a phenomena that sensors have detected.

When your sensors can't detect it or your aircraft/pilot has trouble reacting quickly enough to avoid it.

Last edited:
These are highly educated individuals serving in the defence of the free world, capable pilots and supporting crew along with aircraft with advanced airborne sensors that are being "spoofed".

These are highly educated individuals serving in the defence of the free world, capable pilots and supporting crew along with aircraft with advanced airborne sensors that are being "spoofed".
Yes.

Again, nothing even approaching the truth will be published during the lifetimes of most here.

View: https://twitter.com/BryanDBender/status/1457741640068583425

From today’s @morningdefense: Congressional efforts to force the military and spy agencies to take reports of UFOs more seriously got more interesting with a new NDAA amendment proposed by Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand to create an ‘‘Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office.’’ 1/

The provision, far more expansive and detailed than one adopted as part of the House version of the bill, stipulates that the head of the new Pentagon office will pursue “any resource, capability, asset, or process of the Department and the intelligence community.” 2/

It also would require regular reports, including unclassified versions, about what the government now calls unidentified aerial phenomenon, including whether it’s keeping any crashed UFOs under wraps or tracking any biological effects from any encounters. 3/

Gillibrand also wants the secretary of defense to set up a separate “aerial and transmedium advisory committee” of experts from across the government, industry and academia to advise the head of the new operation. 4/

The board would be appointed by NASA, the FAA, the National Academies, the Galileo Project at Harvard, the director of the Optical Technology Center at Montana State University, the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies, and American Institute of Astronautics and Aeronautics. 5/5

"Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office"?

If they haven't figured it out since 1947, then there's no reason to believe a new Office will resolve anything.

Not seen on Monty Python:

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. This is Alan Cransworth of the BBC. With me today is General Anonymous from the Ministry of Defence to discuss UAPs or Unexplained Aerial Phenomena.

General, the public is wondering what to make of this. What can you tell us?

Well Alan. I can say that American pilots have seen objects they cannot identify. As regards the UK, I'm obliged to say nothing.

I see. So, are these objects enemy drones or spaceships from other planets, or something else?

Yes.

Meaning?

They could be anything. Flocks of birds, meteors or balloons.

Then why the concern at the Pentagon?

My colleagues at the Pentagon know that the best pilots, the best radar operators and the most sophisticated imaging systems in the world can't identify them, so they are concerned.

But General, surely someone has come to some conclusion. I mean, if these are Russian or Chinese drones, for example, then what is the proper response?

I'm not at liberty to say. But I will say this. Alien spaceships are right out. We'll flood all media channels with the appropriate level of ridicule should we detect anyone believing that.

Of course. So, what is the point of ongoing study? I mean these objects are a threat or they are not. Which is it?

All the public needs to know is that we are doing something.

Meaning?

You know, forming groups/offices/committees, that sort of thing.

General, can you provide some definitive answers?

I just did.

Right. This is Alan Cransworth of the BBC.

Ok, seeing as how my last post got deleted for blabbering about antigravity and aliens, i'll instead just leave this:

Ok, seeing as how my last post got deleted for blabbering about antigravity and aliens, i'll instead just leave this:

Yes, yes, yes and the power requirements for interstellar travel and maneuvering at 100s if not 1000s of Gs are....

Yes, yes, yes and the power requirements for interstellar travel and maneuvering at 100s if not 1000s of Gs are....
Well, after making calculations, a spacecraft constantly accelerating 5000gs, at the highest output sated, 1110GW, would translate to 66 "Little Boy" bombs going off every second, , yes, an amount of energy worlds apart when compared to puny 3.3GW per hour, and would be literally engulfed on and leaving a trail of explodium wherever it traveled to. But as the paper says, they don't, neither produce sonic booms or glowing hot IR signatures as expected, on the contrary, the ATFLIR videos show them having a temperature colder than ambient. I find a little bit funny that "debunkers" dismiss the sightings as typical "weather balloon", fireballs, birds, glitches or plasma, unlike older cases, this is the only one where they were recorded by multiple sensor in conjunction, IR, Radar, visible light(eyewitnesses) and sonar. Balloons float in the water, plasma is invisible to radar, (hence the "plasma stealth" hype) and.. haha, intelligent fireballs/birds that reacted to the arrival of the F-18s , mimicking Cmd Fravor's maneuvers and at some point jamming his radar? This points to something physical imo.

Of course it's physical but, if the reports are accurate, it behaves like someone using a laser pointer.

Of course it's physical but, if the reports are accurate, it behaves like someone using a laser pointer.
Light doesn't produce sound on it's own, These objects were tracked by sonar operators too, so i'd rule out holograms or projections, unless it's a case of erroneous reporting cause by hypersensitive operators mistaking fish and bubbles for uaps or not the same scenario, idk what to think. A more mundane explanation is them being things as simple as a SLAM-ER missile or UCAV or indeed a US program with the purpose of projecting decoys, jam and provide EW, like this one:

Last edited:
"(U) Limited data and inconsistency in rep0l1ing are key challenges to evaluating UAP. No
standardized reporting mechanism existed until the Navy established one in March 2019."

******************************************************************************************************

20D OSI 24-0
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects
24 June 1954

"EVALUATION

The blips or targets observed are tentatively evaluated as true airborne targets, similar in presentation size and general configuration (on ground-based and airborne equipment) to B-35, B-52 type aircraft with an estimated pullout speed of Mach One or better."

At the present time the Director of Intelligence does not expect any further information concerning this incident. In the event there are further developments, your office will be immediately advised.

raynorsig270.jpg

Spencer W. Raynor
Colonel, USAF
District Commander

JANAP stood for Joint Army Navy Air Publication. JANAP 146B gave 'Communications Instructions for Reporting Vital Intelligence Sightings' (CIRVIS) from Aircraft. Canada also used the CIRVIS reporting system. JANAP 146B is dated 6 September 1951.

Well well well, it looks like the UAPs harassing the Navy.... are the Navys UAPs!!!!!!

Note that the system can create UAPs on IR/UV/Visible and other parts of the spectrum.

Last edited:
Well well well, it looks like the UAPs harassing the Navy.... are the Navys UAPs!!!!!!

Note that the system can create UFOs on IR/UV/Visible and other parts of the spectrum.

Do you believe this completely debunks the Naval aviator claims?

Note that the system can create UFOs on IR/UV/Visible and other parts of the spectrum.

Do you believe this completely debunks the Naval aviator claims?
Look at this thing, its outside in broad daylight.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNoOiXkXmYQ

If some small company can do this, what can a couple hundred million Navy research dollars do?
A plasma object like this will show up on the Navy aviators HUD, IRST, and radar. For all intents and purposes it will appear as a real object. It does not debunk his claims, it legitimizes the idea that he actually saw them.