New Super Hornet UAP video from 2015

edwest2

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Ball lightning? Seriously? And I have a good, not specious argument. If the technology is better now then why no answers? I can guarantee that no answers will be forthcoming. About a month ago I watched qualified persons give lengthy, meaningless statements as it relates to this. I expect no deviation from this approach in the future.

Images of solid objects have nothing to do with earth's atmosphere. A number of books have been written about atmospheric phenomena.

sublight is back

Reaction score
I am going to go ahead and create another thread called "Foreign recon/ELINT missions against the AN/SPY-1B / Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) and AEGIS Combat Systems" so the discussion can move away from all of the UFO nonsense.

edwest2

Reaction score
All the UFO nonsense? And what is your theory? That incompetent U.S. Naval observers armed with powerful photographic equipment don't know what they are looking at? That powerful computer-aided image enhancement has not helped?

Flyaway

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, or SSCI, recently passed the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022 (IAA) on a unanimous vote. Among a range of priorities, the bill included provisions to significantly bolster the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF).

Specifically, the bill mandates that the Director of National Intelligence and Secretary of Defense require their constituent elements to provide “data relating to unidentified aerial phenomena” to both the UAPTF and the Air Force’s National Air and Space Intelligence Center. The bill also requires that congressional defense and intelligence committees receive a classified quarterly briefing on UAP events from either the UAPTF or an entity such as the Deputy Secretary of Defense. Each briefing is to report any new incidents, as well as any incidents that have not been covered by previous briefings. The inclusion of past events that have not otherwise been reported to the UAPTF appears to create a potential historical mandate to review UAP incidents from sources that the UAPTF has not had access to or that have not been cooperative in furnishing info to the task force.

Flyaway

Reaction score
Pretty sure this isn’t a UFO. It’s either a meteor or a certain special access project on its way home, or on its way out.

edwest2

Reaction score
You have two choices:

Spaceship from another planet.

Secret project aircraft - ours or theirs.

dannydale

Reaction score
I pick 'secret project' and raise you 'Don't believe everything you see on the internet or anything at all on a tabloid'. :p

edwest2

Reaction score
I've been researching this for decades. Tabloids? I have no idea why they are still around. Do I believe it "because I read it on the internet"? No.

Years of research points to a small, very small number of possibilities.

Flyaway

Reaction score
Pretty sure this isn’t a UFO. It’s either a meteor or a certain special access project on its way home, or on its way out.
Yup.
dailymail
Welp, there's your problem. Daily Fail lies like a rug.
There’s long been rumours of a ‘green flame’ aircraft. But to me that could just as easily be meteors. By the way is the aircraft is supposed to use Boron in its propulsion, I would much appreciate how Boron would help an aircraft because I sure don’t get it?

Dreamfighter

'Senior Something'
Reaction score

edwest2

Reaction score
Yup.
dailymail
Welp, there's your problem. Daily Fail lies like a rug.
There’s long been rumours of a ‘green flame’ aircraft. But to me that could just as easily be meteors. By the way is the aircraft is supposed to use Boron in its propulsion, I would much appreciate how Boron would help an aircraft because I sure don’t get it?

There were reports of "green fireballs" which were investigated. It was determined that copper was part of its fuel.

If it's meteors then no need to study further.