Mystery aircraft photographed over Texas

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"- Sagan
Extraordinary is things like antigravity or cold fusion. The US has a very long history of black world aircraft starting from WWII and hanging lights on aircraft to reduce visual detection during daylight.

You're looking at an aircraft in Texas with a cranked kite platform. If there was a optical/mathematical transform occurring to change the shape in the photos then all of the individual photos would have the same transform occurring through the images.... Remember linear algebra and transforms? The transform would not occur for the aircraft and leave the rest of the image untouched.

The kansas aircraft is undeniably something unknown and triangle shaped.

Photographs count as evidence. Other evidence is the fact that ATC was routing everything else away from the flight. I learned to fly near a airforce base. Nothing was ever routed around my piper that I ever heard on the radios.

This isn't a hunt for bigfoot or bob lazars sport model.

The Russians and Chinese probably know more these aircraft than the public.

Recall about a year ago when NG released some images of the B2 cockpit being engineered? Except what they accidentally released was a single seat cockpit based on the B2... Apparently it was a stealth transport concept they were working on.... Obviously as an engineer they wanted it as similar to the B2 so as to keep transitioning between the two types as simple as possible for the pilot. Oops. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Last edited:
So....

5 years later, I think the most plausible explanation is that these sightings were technology demonstrators for the B-21Raider.

It works out with the timeline of the development of the B-21 ...

Three B-21 flying demonstrators, in daylight at altitude in non-restricted airspace in Kansas in the spring of 2014? Okay...

The Government does fly projects in certain areas/routes just to see what kind of "public" responses they get, hence Texas as the example and other locations, knowing they will deny the event(s) anyway, like hiding an air vehicle planform in a classified project patch.......

Which ones were these?

I´d say probably a B-1B underneath , with maybe some kind of FB-22 (if the intakes are a correct representation and with part of the wing platform and trailing edge blurred out) in the middle and obviously an F-22A on top.

Microsoft Flight simulator for 2020 certainly thinks Area 51 exists!!!

Area 51 definitely exits, the Lockheed U-2, the A-12 Blackbird, SR-71, and F-117A were all test flown from there, you can even look at it on Google Earth as well.

For sure it exist and surely with good black toys""

At more than $16 billion a year, the Air Force’s “black budget” for secret programs is “orders of magnitude” bigger than that of any other service, he allowed, but Congress is supportive when the programs are explained. Members of Congress and cleared staffers briefed on NGAD “have an ‘aha’ moment,” he noted, and quickly grasp why it’s “so critically important for our future.”

Keeping such programs shrouded is essential to keep potential adversaries guessing. It’s a “reveal and conceal” strategy, he explained. “We reveal at a time of our choosing, based on our deterrence objectives.”
Extract of "Goldfein years".

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"- Sagan
Extraordinary is things like antigravity or cold fusion. The US has a very long history of black world aircraft starting from WWII and hanging lights on aircraft to reduce visual detection during daylight.

You're looking at an aircraft in Texas with a cranked kite platform. If there was a optical/mathematical transform occurring to change the shape in the photos then all of the individual photos would have the same transform occurring through the images.... Remember linear algebra and transforms? The transform would not occur for the aircraft and leave the rest of the image untouched.

The kansas aircraft is undeniably something unknown and triangle shaped.

Photographs count as evidence. Other evidence is the fact that ATC was routing everything else away from the flight. I learned to fly near a airforce base. Nothing was ever routed around my piper that I ever heard on the radios.

This isn't a hunt for bigfoot or bob lazars sport model.

The Russians and Chinese probably know more these aircraft than the public.

Recall about a year ago when NG released some images of the B2 cockpit being engineered? Except what they accidentally released was a single seat cockpit based on the B2... Apparently it was a stealth transport concept they were working on.... Obviously as an engineer they wanted it as similar to the B2 so as to keep transitioning between the two types as simple as possible for the pilot. Oops. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Hmmm, if you have a link Or images please that would be great ..

You mention stealth transport ...could it be N-G www developing the mystery or mythical Senior Citizen?

cheers

Hmmm, if you have a link Or images please that would be great ..

You mention stealth transport ...could it be N-G www developing the mystery or mythical Senior Citizen?

cheers

It's at the Warzone. We still don't know if any metal was ever cut for the program.

Also, no B-21s are flying. If some were already constructed we wouldn't be waiting for one to fly until next year. Not to mention, the buildings being used to build the B-21, IIRC, didn't even exist, at least not in their current form, when those three aircraft flew over Texas. It has been reported that the Lockheed Boeing team flew "something" in support of their B-21 proposal, but for all we know it was a scale model simply demonstrating a wing layout and there wasn't three of them.

I'm of the opinion the aircraft seen over Texas were B-2s. The only other "design" I've seen, if you think they were basically "triangular," that fit your description is the aircraft shown being refueled by Speed Agile on page 328 of volume 3 of American Secret Projects. But it's just a model and I haven't any evidence that it represents anything that has been built and flown. There's also the paper, somewhere on this site, of the Boeing (McDonnell Douglas) stealthy agile fighter designs. I think the Lockheed ICE concepts were too swept to match what is in the pictures of planes over Texas.

Idk why people equate a secret aircraft with something extraordinary. There's nothing extraordinary about one other than it hasn't been revealed to the public and was built using the black budget isn't extraordinary either.

Hell even companies like Ford and FCA have built cars in secret. My job at an undisclosed company requires me to spend time in the design studio and I've seen things that I don't talk about and I am not under any signed agreement not to talk.... You just don't talk. Period. I assure you that there is nothing extraordinary about vehicles yet to be shown... It is hum drum boring work.

Extraordinary are ghosts and leprechauns, not airplanes built in secret.

The B2 would have been built in secret except federal law (you're all familiar with that little fiasco that forced the DoD to reveal the B2???) required it be announced. If you can build a heavy bomber in secret and a stealth "fighter" then you can certainly build other things too like the stealth helicopters WE KNOW EXIST. The US military has lots of hangars.

Last edited:
Idk why people equate a secret aircraft with something extraordinary. There's nothing extraordinary about one other than it hasn't been revealed to the public and was built using the black budget isn't extraordinary either.

Hell even companies like Ford and FCA have built cars in secret. My job at an undisclosed company requires me to spend time in the design studio and I've seen things that I don't talk about and I am not under any signed agreement not to talk.... You just don't talk. Period. I assure you that there is nothing extraordinary about vehicles yet to be shown... It is hum drum boring work.

Extraordinary are ghosts and leprechauns, not airplanes built in secret.

The B2 would have been built in secret except federal law (you're all familiar with that little fiasco that forced the DoD to reveal the B2???) required it be announced. If you can build a heavy bomber in secret and a stealth "fighter" then you can certainly build other things too like the stealth helicopters WE KNOW EXIST. The US military has lots of hangars.

I am happy to be corrected but was it not partially to do with SALT treaty etc so strategic bombers covered hence Can be revealed. Also during Soviet insepctions...

Cheers

E9FC50FF-F594-4B25-B6A2-A5576DF1A31E.jpeg

The Army, Navy, and CIA have black budgets and build things that fly as well......

It gets a bit tiring to hear the "black budget" used as a sort of MacGuffin. Oh, the black budget is SO HUGE there must be all these exotic things flying. That light I saw in the sky must be a secret airplane because the black budget. Etc.

In reality the "black budget" isn't all the difficult to decipher, and most of the money goes to things that are very mundane. Not exotic at all.

The idea that there are squadrons of secret operational aircraft out there is also tiring. Historically this has been a rare thing, and when it has happened it has been pretty obvious. The F-117 and RQ-170 are both good examples.

As far as the "mystery aircraft" photographed over Texas years ago, there were people (in this thread) who DID do the linear algebra and concluded that the aircraft were B-2s. Which even without that evidence would be the simplest and most plausible explanation.

The length-width ratio isn't even close. If the camera warped the image that much it would be seen throughout the image, which it isn't.

I guess the USA stopped developing aircraft in secret in 1988 when 117 was revealed. Case closed; it was a guy in a furry suit.

The length-width ratio isn't even close. If the camera warped the image that much it would be seen throughout the image, which it isn't.

I guess the USA stopped developing aircraft in secret in 1988 when 117 was revealed. Case closed; it was a guy in a furry suit.

This is correct.

Actually the length and wingspan were the easiest information to get from the photos. You are not looking at them from directly below. The aircraft in the photos are 170-175 wingspan and about 70 feet long. The wing sweep angle is approximately 35 degrees (IIRC).

The Army, Navy, and CIA have black budgets and build things that fly as well......

It gets a bit tiring to hear the "black budget" used as a sort of MacGuffin. Oh, the black budget is SO HUGE there must be all these exotic things flying. That light I saw in the sky must be a secret airplane because the black budget. Etc.

In reality the "black budget" isn't all the difficult to decipher, and most of the money goes to things that are very mundane. Not exotic at all.

The idea that there are squadrons of secret operational aircraft out there is also tiring. Historically this has been a rare thing, and when it has happened it has been pretty obvious. The F-117 and RQ-170 are both good examples.

As far as the "mystery aircraft" photographed over Texas years ago, there were people (in this thread) who DID do the linear algebra and concluded that the aircraft were B-2s. Which even without that evidence would be the simplest and most plausible explanation.

So much tangential assertion from quoting my post. Nobody knows. There are so many agencies doing who knows what with who knows how much money. The drone swarm all over the midwest is another perfect example. What was that? Nobody knows, including you.

Well at least we now know with the recent surpise of the NGAD that classified aircraft/protoypes do in fact exist. I think the Kansas sighting were B2’s, but I reckon the Amarillo sighting is almost certainly something other than a B2. It could be a F117, but probably something else entirely if you ask me.

@quellish: could you perhaps tell us a bit more about that particular very interesting PE-code?

Do you have evidence Area 51 exist ?
The book
So I was watching "quartermass and the pit" and there was a scene where they mentioned Nazi propaganda experiment on kids with large heads and UFO's, and I instantly made the connection. This is where she got the idea for the Roswell bodies altered for propaganda in the Soviet Union.

Well at least we now know with the recent surpise of the NGAD that classified aircraft/protoypes do in fact exist. I think the Kansas sighting were B2’s, but I reckon the Amarillo sighting is almost certainly something other than a B2. It could be a F117, but probably something else entirely if you ask me.

@quellish: could you perhaps tell us a bit more about that particular very interesting PE-code?
It allegedly was associated with the F-117 back in the day but isn’t that aircraft or so they say.

So much tangential assertion from quoting my post. Nobody knows. There are so many agencies doing who knows what with who knows how much money. The drone swarm all over the midwest is another perfect example. What was that? Nobody knows, including you.

There is also a patch version of this coin that shows the detail that was seemingly blurred out at the bottom of the coin.
The aircraft directly under the F-22 looked to have a T tail with swept wings like a Lear Jet, so not sure what it is.
Or the much larger aircraft underneath that.
Or the object with red lights underneath that.
Or the peculiar looking satellite in the background.
Or the significance of the lightning bolt in the atmosphere.
yv5d7ad13e.jpg

its been implied on pprune that these are not B-21 but a black program which is optionally manned and that aircrews involved in this, are in front line operational squadrons. These squadrons act as clearing houses for special projects.

Said crews disappear weeks at a time then come back …no cover story etc

cheers

its been implied on pprune that these are not B-21 but a black program which is optionally manned and that aircrews involved in this, are in front line operational squadrons. These squadrons act as clearing houses for special projects.

cheers
Obviously there are and have been black operational aircraft for a long time. It didn't end in 1989 with the f117. Its just that people aren't as awestruck anymore like they were in 1987 with the idea of a secret invisible fighter or bomber. Wheel out a Bob Lazar UFO and I'll get excited.

Several years ago i was in church sitting in the back where all the old people sit.... I heard one little grey old lady telling another grey old lady about her grandson who worked at "area 51" and about the "top secret" plane he was working on. Talk about being in the right place at the right time.

Several years ago i was in church sitting in the back where all the old people sit.... I heard one little grey old lady telling another grey old lady about her grandson who worked at "area 51" and about the "top secret" plane he was working on. Talk about being in the right place at the right time.

And just what did she say about this 'top secret' plane? Juicy details please.

cheers
What thread is that in? Thanks.

And just what did she say about this 'top secret' plane? Juicy details please.
Yeah i don't need the feds knocking on my door for giving details on some black project even if if was 12 years ago.

Its not like you signed an NDA with the random little old grandma, who could be bull-shitting anyways. I think you're in the clear

Area 51 was built to support spyplanes sent to photograph a secret base that actually DID have spaceships far faster than anything from Groom Lake...thanks to the R-7s that sat under them. :p

cheers
What thread is that in? Thanks.

The US has built and flown a prototype next generation thread.

cheers

Attachments

• 90127BA5-9DF5-4200-9475-E22AC507AA64.png
    90127BA5-9DF5-4200-9475-E22AC507AA64.png
    672.1 KB · Views: 131
Its not like you signed an NDA with the random little old grandma, who could be bull-shitting anyways. I think you're in the clear
This reminded me of when I was a teenager & visiting family in a nursing home. Some old lady started telling me about her son being at Top Gun, which I thought was cool, up until I told my grandmother about it and she said "Oh, that lady's just crazy."