My 6th Anniversary at Secret Projects

bobbymike

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Today marks six years I have been a member of what no doubt is the greatest accumulation of historical and current information and knowledge (the SPF members) of aerospace related technology on the internet today. There are a few members I think I could call 'friend' and a few not so much :D

This site has enabled me to expand my limited knowledge, I would say 10 fold over this time period. There were and are so many interesting projects that I have no idea existed. Reading about them is the literal equivalent of a sugar addict stumbling into a candy store.

Thanks everyone here for your real contributions to the history of aerospace technology.

bobbymike said:
Today marks six years I have been a member of what no doubt is the greatest accumulation of historical and current information and knowledge (the SPF members) of aerospace related technology on the internet today. There are a few members I think I could call 'friend' and a few not so much :D

This site has enabled me to expand my limited knowledge, I would say 10 fold over this time period. There were and are so many interesting projects that I have no idea existed. Reading about them is the literal equivalent of a sugar addict stumbling into a candy store.

Thanks everyone here for your real contributions to the history of aerospace technology.

I know the feeling... I'll be turning "6" myself in two months and to me this site is everything you've said... and man! do I love being an addict. ;D

So, to the next 6 years, bobbymike...

Congrats bobbymike, skyblazer - I love SPF - I'll turn 6 on 8 October - I've learned a lot, still have a lot to learn - to the next 6 years indeed! -SP

14 years today and counting. SPF my aerospace/military/all around technology site second to none.

There’s more information and expertise here than anywhere else.

Thanks for accepting me 14 years ago here’s to 14 more…….:oops: