Messerschmitt P.1112S/2

Splendid! Now it needs to be shown on tarmac with a proper background and it will be perfect!

Forgive my ignorance as to German projects, but is this adapted straight from a real Messerschmitt project or did you take some liberties with it?

It is "real" Messerschmitt project. My only addition is circular antenna over the top of fuselage. It is not final (means: ready to build prototype) version of P.1112, but one of earlier variants.

1112dwg1.jpg

Fantastic work Mrys. A great touch the paint in the intakes. Looks really good.

Can we see some detail shots? Looks real cool. Perhaps you could import it into a flightsim.

Another really beautiful aircraft and illustration. It looks like it would have been a joy to fly.

It would seem the P 1112 project was considered seriously enough for a partial full-scale mockup to be built. I'm moving this topic in the "Early Projects" section.

These two photos were scanned from Warbirds Illustrated No. 52:

Attachments

• P 1112 mock-up (Warbirds Illustrated 52) small.jpg
    P 1112 mock-up (Warbirds Illustrated 52) small.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 224
Messerschmitt P.1112 Project ?

Hi,

from long time ago,I found this drawing to a Messerschmitt Project,and as I remember,
it was an early P.1112 design,but I forget completely the source or it was it or not,so
I want a help and thanks.

Attachments

• 80a05ae17f8f8a7eaac4c33fcccbb4a8-full.jpg
    80a05ae17f8f8a7eaac4c33fcccbb4a8-full.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 250
Re: Messerschmitt P.1112 Project ?

hesham said:
Hi,

from long time ago,I found this drawing to a Messerschmitt Project,and as I remember,
it was an early P.1112 design,but I forget completely the source or it was it or not,so
I want a help and thanks.

The original's on p96 of Messerschmitt Geheimprojekte by Walter Schick and Willy Radinger.

newsdeskdan said:
The original's on p96 of Messerschmitt Geheimprojekte by Walter Schick and Willy Radinger.

Yes my dear Dan.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 250
  • 2.png
    2.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 229
Does anyone have any performance estimations on this early variant of the Me P.1112?
I think it is called P.1112 s2.

So weird,from, Fighters of the Luftwaffe.

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    166.3 KB · Views: 52

Yes my dear Dan.

This was an alternative design for the final version of the 262 nightfighter with the Heinkel engines in the wing roots and 45 degree swept wings. Of course the end of the war made any comparative studies obsolete.