Looking for Mirage 2000 flight manual

airwinx

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am looking for Mirage 2000 flight manual in english, but no luck. I search through ebay but no one sell French Aircraft manual. I am particularly big fan for French Mirage 2000. Where can I get it?

Sincerely for your great help!

Indeed, its an early manual for the Mirage 2000C with RDM radar etc. I doubt there's much secret in it now, but its supposedly not a good idea to share it.

Then why is there a place on the net called eflightmanuals.com where they have manuals on the F-15A/B/C/D/E, F-16A/B/C/D, F/A-18....etc? Of course a lot of the newer ones are not available for export, would that be the same way with foreign ones, only available on their home soil? Or is that a stupid idea? The Mirage 2000 is pretty widely exported, I expect there ARE some manuals floating around out there.

John21 said:
Then why is there a place on the net called eflightmanuals.com where they have manuals on the F-15A/B/C/D/E, F-16A/B/C/D, F/A-18....etc? Of course a lot of the newer ones are not available for export, would that be the same way with foreign ones, only available on their home soil? Or is that a stupid idea? The Mirage 2000 is pretty widely exported, I expect there ARE some manuals floating around out there.

This could be due to the way the manual is compiled. The USAF Dash Ones and USN NATOPS flight manuals are generally unclassified but restricted, with separate volumes detailing the classified equipement and features. It could be that the Mirage 2000 manual has been written with a few classified elements within it?

I googled a bit and apparently this site http://www.aircraft-manuals.com/dami20caiflm.html is selling the Mirage 2000C manual for $10 on a DVD.
I do not know how reputable that outfit is, and how complete the scan is.
The manual is in French.

Funny thing, they also sell the SIPA 200 flight manual in English and the cover page shows that it is the one I translated myself a few years ago and that is available for download on my site here http://www.machdiamonds.com/SIPA200.PDF. So they are also selling my work... :mad:

--Luc

What is the difference between USAF Dash Ones and USN NATOPS flight manuals and classified ones? Because the manuals list full performance specs (Or so it says) on the website. Would the classified ones deal with stuff like the radar and Electronic warfare equipment, because basic and advanced fighter manuevering and combat is fairly well known and described in lots of detail in various texts and books.

John21 said:
What is the difference between USAF Dash Ones and USN NATOPS flight manuals and classified ones? Because the manuals list full performance specs (Or so it says) on the website. Would the classified ones deal with stuff like the radar and Electronic warfare equipment, because basic and advanced fighter manuevering and combat is fairly well known and described in lots of detail in various texts and books.

Exactly so. The Dash 1 only deals with basic flight information, weapons and avionics details are in the separate classified sections.