Kondor Flying Boat Projects

hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Hi,

Mr. Kondor was a German and emigrated to USA,and designed two flying boat projects,
the K-I was a single hull four engined aircraft,push and pull two engined in two pairs,and
the K-II was a twin hull aircraft,powered by eight engined,like the previous concept but
with four pairs,and a small fuselage in the middle for crew.

https://books.google.com.eg/books?id=RfXg69fKL_YC&pg=PA172&dq=twin+hull+flying+boat&hl=ar&sa=X&ved=0CEIQ6AEwBGoVChMIpJ-gqpXbyAIVCrgaCh3JDw2D#v=onepage&q&f=false

Attachments

• K-1.png
    K-1.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 279
  • K-1-II.png
    K-1-II.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 273
  • K-2.png
    K-2.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 269
hesham said:

hesham, I've told you this before: when you share a Google Books link, think of the rest of the world who can't read the Arabic language and please remove the ".eg" from the URL. This way it becomes a simple .com which will be automatically displayed in everyone's respective language depending on where they live (for instance when I use the .com URL it gets transformed automatically into a ".fr" and displayed in French.
Also, you can remove all the useless bit after the page number ("PA172" here), which contain all the search words you used to find this page but are of no interest to others.
The correct URL therefore is: https://books.google.com/books?id=RfXg69fKL_YC&pg=PA172

The link takes you to sample pages of a book called "The Kondor Club," which is apparently a work of fiction. I'd suggest this topic be moved to its appropriate spot.

:-\ Does the fun of spurious new threads never end?

My Apology,

but I don't know what Kondor meaning,so I think it was a real projects.

I didn't read too much of the text, but, clearly, the author is a flying boat geek and probable lurker on this very site.
DEAN JOY, SHOW YOURSELF! ;)

I read that novel in 2001. I thought it was fairly good, not best seller you understand, but rather good.