Kissinger never gets to leave Germany

Justo Miranda

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Kissinger never gets to leave Germany. The United States wins every war of the twentieth century. In the 21st century the United States is the most respected and influential power in the world and succeeds in creating a free, rich and democratic global society.

Kissinger never gets to leave Germany. The United States wins every war of the twentieth century. In the 21st century the United States is the most respected and influential power in the world and succeeds in creating a free, rich and democratic global society.
For the love of God, why do we need to keep him???

As much as I loath Kissinger (and found disgusting he is still alive when so many gentle people die of cancer way, way too young) - I fear this thread is doomed.

Time for some much needed Monty Pythons humor - mandatory song.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5vo7jLGOb8

Brigitte Bardot, Jean Marie LePen and Kissinger (and too many other SOBs) living well beyond 85 or 90 is certainly a complete waste of biomass and oxygen. Sometimes life is unfair.

As much as I loath Kissinger (and found disgusting he is still alive when so many gentle people die of cancer way, way too young) - I fear this thread is doomed.

Brigitte Bardot, Jean Marie LePen and Kissinger (and too many other SOBs) living well beyond 85 or 90 is certainly a complete waste of biomass and oxygen. Sometimes life is unfair.
You must be patient, even Mickey Rooney ended up dying at 94

You must be patient, even Mickey Rooney ended up dying at 94

Risky thread: off topic, politics…

I’ll keep close monitoring it

Mikey Rooney

No idea who he was (for some totally absurd reason I thought about Mickey Rourke) - browsed, looks like he was a bit controversial at least in private life.

I once had this weird idea at AH.com "famous people live to 122.5 years like Jeanne Calment". Born on February 21, 1875 she would have turned 122.5 on August 21, 1997 but died two weeks before.

In De Gaulle case he would die in 2013 (!!!) and I shudder to think about his feelings toward Chirac, Sarkozy and Hollande presidencies...

Frack Hitler was born one year earlier on April 20, 1889 so 2012 - same for Chaplin four days earlier (The Great Dictator, cough).

Its a ludicrous suggestion that makes no logical sense at all. Recalls the "Great man" theory of history. How much would history really change without Kissinger?

Last edited:
We could discuss about what if History without some relevant individuals, but it should be considered the opposite: we’ll never know about those who never had the opportunity to be influential. What kind of evil or genius will remain hidden forever in the anonimate?

You have to explain how, in your opinion, Kissinger's absence results in this.

You have to explain how, in your opinion, Kissinger's absence results in this.
In my opinion the man had good intentions but he was just a jinx.

One way for Kissinger stay in Germany is under surviving German Empire in 1940s

Heinz Alfred Von Kissinger

Top diplomat for German Empire and United States of Europe
Advisor of Emperor Louis Ferdinand.

Architect of the Realpolitik, of military intervention if necessary, like Brazil 1965.
were German Empire restored Democracy in Brazil, after US orchestrate Military Putsch in 1964.

Supporter of PAN-Germanismus, a policy that consider German Empire now as a Superpower and
As such one has the right, no, the duty to protect and help every German emigrant in the World !

but also Entspannungspolitik, the policy of détente between Europe/China and USA/Commonwealth of Nation.
Reducing the chance of Nuclear War between the fractions, (after 1965 Brazil Crisis)

With Initiative like of International Space Organisation, who offers peaceful cooperation and exploration of Space.

Henry Kissinger was a member of the OSS during the war. He was placed in a position to watch and influence.

Without Kissinger in October 1973 a drunk and depressed Richard Nixon browbeats the officer carrying the football into allowing him to authorise a Poseidon submarine to fire missiles at Syrian army units gathering to overwhelm Israeli positions in front of Tel Aviv and Haifa.
The three most recent Jour J graphic novels feature a heroic young Kissinger helping defeat the bad guys.
Just waiting for them to do a Brigitte Bardot story. She was really popular with British films when she was young.
Love the idea of De Gaulle being around a lot longer. No UK membership of the EU so no five year borefest about Brexit.

Kissinger had influence because US Secretaries of State and Presidents liked what he was saying and doing. They'd just find somebody else who said the right things to them.

the United States wins every war of the twentieth century.
Every war?

Failed US intervention in the Russian Civil War?
The Korean War?
Failed US intervention in the Lebanon in 1982-84?
Failed US intervention in the Somali Civil War?
Failed US intervention in the Bosnian Civil War?

Kissinger had influence because US Secretaries of State and Presidents liked what he was saying and doing. They'd just find somebody else who said the right things to them.

With Nixon they made one hell of a pair of weirdos.

well partly Kissinger and Herman Kahn were inspiration for this character
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZct-itCwPE

At least he wasn't Jeanne Kirkpatrick, who never met right-wing dictator she didn't like, including Galtieri & Co after they invaded the Falklands

When I was a kid, we were convinced that he never had left Germany. The Germans captured him and sent back a lookalike.
Which Germans sent it? Those from the east or those from the west?
The Nazis. He was a US Army private during WW2, served during the Battle of the Bulge, and became an Army Counter-Intelligence Corps agent (the agency that both hunted and protected Nazis during post-war denazification, depending on th unit and politics of the moment).

This is masochistic. Don't you think ONE Kissinger was already way too much ? but two of them, really ?
Specially for Archibald Kissinger from the three issue WW2 alt story Le Grand Secret in Jour J 42to44

Attachments

• 1629659859487.jpg
    1629659859487.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom