Kelley Aerospace Arrow Supersonic UCAV

Things like this-and up-front costs-are why venture capitalists run from aerospace start-ups. The Very Light Jet yielding to electric drones for the "air taxi" model of Vern Rayburn.

Aaaaand they are gone!

Site is kaput www.kelleyaerospace.com/

Fishy dude very possibly behind the whole operation started a new career as CEO/owner of VivaJet, a new company for "private jet brokerage" based in Prague, Czech Republic, opened in December 2021.
The only return while searching for this company is its page on Linkedin:
Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 17-16-31 VivaJet LinkedIn.jpg
And I spy with my little eye, the same Bombardier Express from a year ago in VivaJet's header picture...

Same dude also appears to be the only employee left on Kelley Aerospace's page on Linkedin, with I'zza Tan taking the right decision to jump the ship in April 2021. Good job.

Unfortunately for Airbus, I don't think they will get their rental money back anytime soon. Or...ever, really.

Look ma ! an aircraft industry Saul Goodman ! Better NOT to call him...

Aaaaand they are gone!

Site is kaput www.kelleyaerospace.com/

Fishy dude very possibly behind the whole operation started a new career as CEO/owner of VivaJet, a new company for "private jet brokerage" based in Prague, Czech Republic, opened in December 2021.
The only return while searching for this company is its page on Linkedin:
View attachment 675734
And I spy with my little eye, the same Bombardier Express from a year ago in VivaJet's header picture...

Same dude also appears to be the only employee left on Kelley Aerospace's page on Linkedin, with I'zza Tan taking the right decision to jump the ship in April 2021. Good job.

Unfortunately for Airbus, I don't think they will get their rental money back anytime soon. Or...ever, really.
Wouldn't be too sure about that. Dude moved back to the EU, where Airbus has a vast army of lawyers... The money might be lost, but I doubnt this move made his life easyer in the long run...

Nothing new online since this discussion in March of 22.
One point, while I'd agree this seems to have all the "signs and symptoms" of a scam, I think there might be only one thing that could run contrary to this notion..
That is the size and depth of the 2021 rollout of the concept...the number of publications ?"duped?" and the display of some of the hardware. .....albeit only a number of carbon fiber
half shells and one carbon fiber form.
Anything carbon fiber is very pricey. ....
Throw 100k £ or $ at a pseudo opening, and "fake it till you make it"? Not a clue. Shame this appears to be just so much nonsense. , K

Last edited: