Japanese equipment.

Genri

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Hello colleagues! A translation from Japanese is required. I am interested in the last device in the picture. Well, the best translation of the entire page.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    440.4 KB · Views: 29
I've OCRed the page, so you can translate it via an online translator like deepl.com .
Hope, it helps ..

Attachments

• 1_OCR.pdf
    486.2 KB · Views: 5
Hello colleagues! A translation from Japanese is required. I am interested in the last device in the picture. Well, the best translation of the entire page.
Thank you.
The backrest is made of 6mm-thick bulletproof steel,
The backrest is rotatable, allowing the bait to move to the rear and escape in the event of a capsize, etc.). The rear seat can be moved back and forth and its height can be changed to two levels by rotating the seat cushion back and forth, as shown below. The left image below shows the passenger facing forward, and the right image shows the passenger facing backward (when shooting). The backrest is a bell-shaped one, as shown above, and is shared by both the forward-facing and backward-facing passengers. For the posture of the passenger in each position, please refer to P. 39@.
The floorboard is common only for the cockpit, and the one of the military reconnaissance aircraft has a large photo window as shown in (1). The "@" is a floor plate used when the aft seat is equipped with a co-pilot system. Assault. The floorboard of the aft seat of the aircraft was almost the same as that of this ©.
(@Type96 small aerial photo plane (focal length 18cm)

Attachments

• 1-001-001.jpg
    1-001-001.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
Thank you, colleagues! But, alas, that's not what I'm looking for. As far as I have translated correctly, these are instruments for aerial photography.