Its Donating time again

overscan (PaulMM)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The kitty is running out once more.

If you are one of the newer members of the forum, you may not know that for the last three years, the cost of Secret Projects hosting has been largely paid for by member donations. We've outgrown the cheaper plan - the forum has 9GB of uploaded images already.

I have plans to move hosting companies to save some money and hopefully increase speed. A major update of forum with a new look and additional features is in the works but awaiting final release of SMF 2.0 (currently at Release Candidate 3).

If you enjoy visiting the forum and would like to help out with running costs, please consider donating. Its easy to do via PayPal - links are at the bottom of every page :) Any amount is gratefully received. In the current financial climate, its obviously hard for everyone.

As always, it would be nice to see some new donators, not just the usual suspects, appreciated as you are :)

Message over. Back to the PAK FA /F-35 arguments ;)

Thanks, Andreas, for being the first donator and being very generous. Note that this is a new, New Zealand PayPal account, not the old one, and the email address for it is paul@overscan.co.nz, not the old .co.uk one.

Just to make it easier on the new guys, the "donate" button is at the bottom of the main page ;)

Thanks to the people who've donated so far, especially you Larry. It is greatly appreciated!

A huge thanks to everyone who has donated. We are a good way towards the target of 12 months hosting costs.

Hi overscan!

I just wanted to make sure that you got my donation via PayPal to Secret Projects.

Chuck

Yes indeed, Chuck, it was very nice of you. We are pretty much on target for 12 months now.

Having enjoyed so much on your site - plus regular visits - it was time for me to dig deep and add some funds. Hope it helped. Regards Iain

Thanks to Iain's unprecedented generosity and the other donators, we have enough funds for 15 months hosting. Thanks to everyone who donated.