Introduce Yourself

Hey,

I'm Annika, 33 years old, German, got into WWII tank engineering maybe ten years ago, branched out from there to naval, planes and firearms. Its the era in technology where modern mechanical engineering reached a maturity that the basic principles havent changed all that much since then, just refined, but how to apply those principles into something militarily useful was all up in the air still, so engineering was often creative if nothing else. And thats whats interesting to me.
 
Hola a todos, soy Julen. Vivo en España, tengo 24 años y trabajo como operario en una línea de envasado. Colecciono documentos militares históricos y, como hobby, creo contenido para YouTube sobre armas e historia militar.

Hello everyone, I'm Julen. I live in Spain, I'm 24 years old and I work as an operator in a packaging line. I collect historical military documents and, as a hobby, I create content for YouTube about weapons and military history.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bienvenido Julen!

Este es un foro internacional y el idioma oficial es el inglés. Si te falta nivel, puedes utilizar cualquier traductor online. Funcionan estupendamente.

This is an international forum and the official language is English. If you lack level, you can use any online translator. They work great.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom